Just tired.

10:43 pm, Hotel room

Where were you Jackson," Mark said quietly, trying not to wake the other member in the room. "Do you realize what time it is?" Mark was trying to make Jackson look at him, then he looked deeply in his eyes. Jackson looked so tired.

"I just went out for a walk, that's it." Jackson said pushing marks hand that was gripping onto him. He walked over the bed, taking off his shoes.

"Was it really a walk?" Mark following Jackson, "So you're telling me, you went for a walk..hmm let me see for 3 hours! I saved your ass from the manager! He thinks you've only went for 30 minutes, you should've at least called!" Mark whispered loudly

Jackson saw anger in his eyes, but Mark was mostly worried. Mark was confused, he didn't know what was up with his best friend. He noticed that something had been wrong. He just never had the nerve to ask him. He was scared to make the younger mad and uncomfortable with him.

Jackson knew he had been off lately, ever since that happened. But he tried hiding it. He needed someone, he just didn't want to bother anyone with his 'stupid feelings'. That's what he just called them, he always thought his problems were nothing to worry about. He felt like he would be a bothersome and a burden. But he needed someone, just too afraid to admit it.

"I'm sorry okay? But can you just please...please not yell or be mad at me right now?" Jackson started rubbing his face in frustration. He felt like he was going to cry.

Mark's eyes stung at that. "I'm sorry Jackson...I didn't mean to, I was just really worried about you, i'm sorry. You just can't be doing that.." Mark sighed. He needed to know now.. he hated himself.

Jackson just kept his eyes on the ground, he didn't want to look at Mark. He was scared that if he glanced at Mark, he would start crying. Jackson didn't want him to know. He hated people pitying him.

Marks insides were turning "What's wrong Jackson?" He finally asked him. He didn't care about his response anymore. It was killing him seeing him like this. He started scolding himself for not asking earlier. Mark was now waiting for an answer. Jackson wasn't responding.

Jackson tried holding his tears back, he wanted to tell him...but something was holding him back. "everything.." he whispered,"everything has gone wrong. I don't k-know what to do any-anymore hyung." Tears escaped from his eyes. Jackson let it out, he hated it, but he didn't want to hold it in anymore. He was tired of it.

Mark hears the hurt in his voice. He froze when he hears Jackson's voice crack. He quickly walks over to hin. Hugging him. His eyes filled up with tears when tears touched his shoulder. Mark didn't understand why he was in so much pain, he never knew how bad it it was. 'Maybe that's the problem.' Mark thought to himself, he quietly sighed.

Jackson felt good to cry on someones shoulder, he slowly started sobbing. He pulled mark closer and started hugging him.

"Everything is going to be okay," Mark started rubbing Jackson's back. His heart hurt so much. Mark grabbed Jackson's face and smiled. He tried giving the sweetest smile, but then he took a real good look at Jackson. Mark was shocked. 'Jackson looked so...broken.' Mark thought as he goes and hugs Jackson again. "What's going on Jackson?"

Jackson felt like he couldn't say anything. All he could do is cry. He tried to talk, but nothing came out. He was scared of his own mind. He couldn't quite figure out why he couldn't talk. All he was thinking of was 'that'. "No Mark! It's never going to end..." Jackson looks in Marks eyes,"But why mark? Why me?" Jackson said, more tears falling.

Mark was so shocked. He didn't know what to say. Mark started crying. He throws himself on Jackson. Jackson was surprised. But just hugged him back and started crying again.

Both crying in each other's arms. They were both a mess.

Mark wanted to help him, but didn't know anything. He didn't know what to do.

Jackson needed someone, but didn't want to admit it.
~~
Ahh, this is a sad chapter. So is the next one. Be ready.~