Bad dreams.

{This is just a song i highly love, I guess it goes with the chapter a bit, not really, but still a really nice song.}
----------
7:01 am

Sojung woke up, with a sharp pain on the right side of her face. "Ouch.." she said, eyes still closed, rubbing the pain. She tried to open her eyes to see the monster that attacked her, ready to kill at any moment.

She saw a sleeping Momo beside her, softly snoring.

Sojung takes a deep breath and just laughs, "Ahh, you're just too cute." She said with a bit anger. She could never stay mad at adorable, yet ugly, Momo.
-------
Momo was dreaming....about..'stuff' Don't want to get in too much detail ; )
------
Sojung tried to remember what happened yesterday. She couldnt even remember how she got home or anything that happened. She lays back down and looks up at the ceiling. 'What happened last night?' Was all she thought about.

His face popped up in her mind. She remembered him, his smile and laugh. "What the fuck? Why do I remember that, I don't even know him." She said quite loud. She covers her mouth and makes sure momo isn't awake. 'Good, now moving on' she didn't want Momo to know about the handsome stranger.

As she was trying to remember after that amazing incident...it hit her hard. Her vision starts to blur. She couldn't move. Tears were the only thing moving on her body. They started falling endlessly. She covered her mouth when she started sobbing, not wanting to wake momo up.
~~~~~
Sojung pov (flashback)

9:52 pm
"Hey sojung!" Escaped from the tipsy Momo.

"Hey, keep your voice down dumbhead." I said quite rudely. We were still at the restaurant.

"That's mean Soji, I just wanted to ask you a question!" Momo started crying...uhh this girl.

"I'm sorry Momo," I moved next to her, putting her head on my shoulder, "go on, ask me."

I heard sniffles, then she popped out a happily "Okay!" She gets up and faces me.

Aish this momo. I just smiled, waiting for her question.

"Do you miss home?"

"Well not really I'm just home alone all the time."

"No no, I mean home home?"

"Oh....of course I do. I mean my bestf-" I stopped...then I remembered, I don't have a best friend anymore... he left me.

"You're best friend? Why don't you talk about him? You only talked about him when we got drunk last month."

There's a reason....but she can't know...it's...

*DING*

My phone distracts me from my thoughts. "Hold on Momo, let me answer this text message." I hope it's grandma. I haven't talked to her in a while.

As I grab my phone, and hear Momo order more chicken feet and beer...ah that Momo.

Kyung♡: Hey Sojung, sorry I said those mean things to you before you left. I feel bad, and I hate not talking to you. I miss you a lot...and I hope you forgive me...for everything. I hope you text back fast.

Kyung? Why is he texting me? For everything? Why so many questions Sojung? Just answer him back!

Me: Oh hi. Um...I miss you too. I thought you said you didn't want to talk to me anymore...so why the sudden pop up?

Kyung♡: I regret saying all of that stuff to you...please forgive me. I started thinking about what I said...and I finally realized I was an asshole. I'm sorry. Really sorry.

He finally realized that?? I look up to see if Momo was still there. She was...but flirting with the waiter. I guess I'll have to do it on my own.

Me: I want to forgive you...but...I just can't.

Me: why did you leave kyung? Why did you leave me?

Why did he leave? Especially right after I confessed to him. I still love him.

Kyung♡: Its okay...I understand if you don't want to forgive me. I can't even forgive myself.

Kyung♡: I'm sorry about leaving. I just didn't know how to react when my best friend just told me that she loved me. I'm sorry. I was confused at the time. I was hurt because you were leaving. I thought I loved you...but I didn't think you'd love me back. Instead of accepting your confession, I just said mean things and left without saying goodbye. I'm sorry Sojung, I'm so sorry.

My heart was aching. Tears started to fill up my eyes. I don't know what to do. Should I forgive him? He loves me? Im so confused right now.

I tried so hard not crying. Especially in a restaurant full of people. Momo was still flirting with the waiter. I just don't know what to do. I'll just go to the bathroom.

"I'm going to the bathroom, excuse me." I whisper to Momo. I'm pretty sure she didn't hear me, but who even cares

I'm in the bathroom now...I started texting him back.

Why did he just text me now? Should I forgive him? Should I keep loving him? Does he really mean what hes saying right now?

A million questions are going through my head right now. Still haven't sent the message.

*DING*

Kyung♡: I love you Sojung. Please forgive for what im going to do. Please take care. And I love love you. Goodbye Sojung.

What is he saying? What is that fool saying? Whats happening kyung?
I quickly start typing a new message.

Me: What do you mean? What are you going to do kyung?

Me: please answer me back.

Me: I'm going to try fly to Busan tomorrow. Do you still live with grandmother?

Me: Kyung please answer me.
~~~~~~
Sojung pov (present)

"Kyung please answer me. Please tell me that was all a bad dream."
_______

{Woah, please forgive me for this shitty chapter. Busy with school 😛 Gonna try and update a lot more quicker~ Also don't mind the mistakes in here, sorry!!}