Debut

May 1st, 2024.

(Face theme song.)

Stevie sat and waited nervously for her cue. For the past two years, she'd done nothing but train, practice mic skills, and train some more. She was glad her father had treated her as one of the new employs rather than his daughter. Now, Daryl had done the same, as had Lucy, but Daryl decided to wait another couple of years, and Lucy wasn't sure she was even going to compete in ring. But Stevie had been sure for quite some time, that she was going to compete. Her first segment was to be with the rookie Jackie "Chainsaw" Helmsley, now, Jackie had been competing since March. But she's done nothing but insult an "old friend", this old friend had not been seen at all.

"Aqua Siren!" Selena hollered into the waiting room.

Stevie took a deep breath and got up. She did a quick once over in a mirror, her black and red hair looked pretty sick, if she said so herself. She wanted to look different, but wanted to with hold the family honor, so, she decided to have chunks of her hair dyed black.

* * *

Chainsaw finished her little chit chat with the crowd. Suddenly a theme no one recognized roared through the arena. Chainsaw kept her mic and the daughter of the Lord and Lady of Darkness entered Monday Night Raw for the first time. She looked angry, rightfully so, as Chainsaw had done nothing but downgrade her for weeks.

"Who is this?" Michael Cole asked his comrade Miz, whom was providing color commentary for the evening.

"She looks like the Undertaker. You don't think...?"

"No way." Cole replied.

The mysterious woman gave no acknowledgement to the arena's sold out crowd, and went straight for Chainsaw with words. But of course, Chainsaw beat her to it.

"Aqua...How are you?" Chainsaw asked.

She clearly feared for her life, the arena was still dark from her "friend's" entrance, with grand flourish, "Aqua's" hands shot up and the lights returned at once. Aqua held her hands at her hips and waited for Chainsaw to hand her the mic. When Chainsaw realized what she wanted, she gave the mic to her friend.

"How am I? From what you've said, I'm terrible." Aqua snapped.

Chainsaw felt like it was a good idea to backtrack and did so. After a few minutes of excuses Aqua rolled her eyes and left. Chainsaw pleaded with her to come back, but she was not granted the return of her "friend".

Backstage Renee Young tried to do a short interview with the newest addition to the Smackdown! roster, but it backfired on her.

"Renee! I'm sorry, but I can't talk right now. I might say something that will be regretted." Aqua replied.

Renee was surprised by the polite reject and left.

* * *

After changing into some jeans and a "What?" shirt, Stevie went to find her parents. She found them in Steph's office, Lucy was there talking something about management with her Dad, Stevie looked at her Dad and asked: "How did it go?"

"You need some time on the mic. But you should improve with time." Mark replied.

"So it wasn't horrible? I felt like I was going to screw up." Stevie said.

"As long as you follow the basic lines of where that was going--which you did-- you'll be fine." Mark answered.

Stevie sighed. So far, so good. But could she last?

_________________________________________________

(Heel theme.) OH! They grow up so fast! Don't they? If this chapter seemed to fall apart around the time Renee came in, it's because it's 2:00 am, and I shouldn't have finished this up.

I think after the next chapter, it will be the end. Unless I have some ideas to keep up the flow to sixty chapters (I'm pushing for 60) we will end at 56. LOD came to an abrupt end, didn't it? Please tell me, if there are any loose ends that need cleaning up. (Don't worry about Stevie's career, that'll be cleared up in the epilogue.) I need to know now, as I am not going to update the finished product of LOD after it ends. (I'm very blessed to have this almost at 1K already!)

Well, goodnight all. Thank you for dealing with me for this long.