"Oh no...I don't need..." she interrupted me.

"Sweetie I am buying this for you. This is so perfect and you will look gorgeous." She was adamant to buy it so I smiled and said a yes to her.

" She was adamant to buy it so I smiled and said a yes to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Above is the picture of the strapless dress for Scarlet.

 We also looked for matching shoes and accessories for it. After shopping all the needed things we headed over to the men's section and got gifts for Ashton. After all the purchase we headed straight towards the food court.

Estelle got a call from Ashton and so I went ahead towards the counter to order food for both of us.

"Scarlet." I heard someone calling my name while I stood in the que, so I turned around.

"You..." I was not expecting to meet this person anytime in my life.

"What..." I was interrupted.

"Scarlet please I want to talk to you. Can you meet me tomorrow afternoon at the park? I will be waiting for you. Please, it's a request."

"Vince...but..."
(Note: Vince D'costa was the new Senior Assistant Manager for Pearce Industries projects who later got fired. He had first appeared in chapter 11.)

"Please..."

"Um...okay."

"Thank you. See you tomorrow." He said and left quickly without giving a backward glance.

I don't know why he wants to meet me or what is that he wants to talk about. After that last incident at office, I never thought he will meet me again like this.

Keeping these thoughts at the back of my mind I moved forward ordered up food and went towards Estelle. She was still on call talking with her husband.

Estelle is such a beautiful person. I really like her company. She always has this sweet smile and positive attitude for everything.

After her phone call we talked about a lot of things while having our food. Now it was time for us to head back home so we took all our shopping bags, got into the car and left.

She dropped me at my apartment and thanked me for accompanying her. Lorry was home but she was busy in the kitchen. Derek's home got renovated fully and hence he is no more staying with us. He is our neighbor who is always busy with his work or several dates.

I was so damn tired now so I lay down on my comfy bed. Pulled out my phone to check and saw few texts from Alex and my sister Sera. I smiled and opened the messages and read them one by one.

Message 1

Dove,

I miss you!
When will you be back?

-A.P.
......................

Message 2

Love you.

-A.P.
.........................

Message 3

Hey SIS,

How are you?
I miss you a lot.
Exams are such a pain in the ass.
But I will do my best.
Wish me luck. Tc. Love you!😁

- Sera ~xoxo~
...............................................

First I texted back Alex and then to Sera but immediately I got a text from him and with a wide smile I read his message.

A: "Missed me?"

Me: "Honestly, No."

A: "Oh you're such a lair. So how was your shopping with Estelle?"

Me: "It was fun. I really enjoyed it."

A: I want you to be with me damn right now.

I was about to reply to his text but I got a new text message from an unknown number and I checked it.

Unknown message

Hey,

I will wait for you tomorrow at the park during noon. Please do meet me.

-Vince
.........................................

It's him, Vince again. How did he get my number this time? I don't know why I am getting a weird feeling about him. But I do want to know, what is that he wants to talk about. I hope, he is still not having any feelings for me even now.

Sighing I kept my cellphone away and slept off.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎

Dedications~

AswathySuresh, avryl21, prathanaspr, elllboih, waniafatima1800, shriya9605

Mine Forever [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें