Chapter 1

"Well?" Ricko asked still on his knees.

"Girl say yes." Tasha yelled making everybody laugh. I was just so shocked that he asked me to marry him. Especially in front a whole bunch of people.

"Yes, a million times yes." I said crying. I was so happy. He smiled hard and slid the ring on my finger then got up and hugged me. "I can't believe this is happening."

"Well believe it." He said wiping my tears and he kissed me with so much passion. All you heard was people saying "ooooh" and whistling. Guess what guys, IM GETTING MARRIED!! I'm still so young though. 24 and getting married. This feels so good.

"Let me take a picture." Rosey said taking her camera out. She took several pictures and I really like the picture with Ricko and bubba kissing both sides of my belly. I don't have that big of a bump yet but it was cute. Everyone looked at the ring and congratulated me. I mean Ricko gave me a big rock. I like how it looked on my finger.

After everyone took pictures we started dancing and a slow song came on so Ricko and I started dancing together.

RICKO POV

"I'm so happy you're carrying my seed."

"Me too." She said and she kissed me.

"I'm glad you're pregnant cuz I was really gone say something about that lil pudge." I mumbled against her lips and she hit me on my chest. "I'm just playing babe. You know I wouldn't do that."

"Mmhmm whatever."

"I love you.

"I love you too."

Everyone enjoyed theirselves having fun and eating. I know Tracy had fun eating. After we was done partying we started cleaning up and packing everything to go. We said our goodbyes and we headed home after I got bubba situated in his car seat. He was knocked out. I guess he did too much dancing.

"Babe I'm hungry." Tracy said.

"You just got done eating."

"Hey, I'm pregnant ok."

"We have some left over food, I'll fix you a plate when we get home."

"I don't want that. I have a taste for some Chinese food."

"Really Trace?"

"Yes really. Pleaseee babe can you get me some Chinese food."

"Ugh fine."

"Thank you sexy." She said kissing my cheek and I did a smirk. Tracy is just so beautiful. I love this women with a passion. I may be young but I still know what love is. After getting her Chinese food I took Bubba out the car and took him to his room then I went to get the stuff out the car but I saw Tracy carrying some stuff.

"I got it. You can go sit down, I don't want anything happening to my baby." I said getting the stuff out her hand.

"Really? Ricko. I'm only 6 weeks. Plus what bad can happen carrying some food?"

"I don't know and I don't want to find out."

"You're crazy." She said about to go in the house.

"But you love me."

"I sure do." And she hit me on my butt, winked and went in the house. She better be lucky Bubba here cuz man!!!! Let me stop cuz that's what got her pregnant in the first place. I got all the stuff out the car and situated where it's suppose to be. After that I went in the room and Tracy was just about to hop in the shower.

"You joining me?" She said as she bit her lip.

"Hxll yeah." I said and we got in the shower. She was singing some song and I swear when she sing. 'MAN!' My hands was on her waist and we were rocking side to side until she turned around to look at me.