"Reuntied and it feels so....bad!"(UPDATED)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, watch were your going." I said Turing around.It was kind of dark.

She put on a big smile"Oh, im so sorry please forgiv- Hey Ray." She said not finishing her apology for me and looking towards Ray. She had some sexy boy around her arms. OHH he was gorgeous.

"Lilly, what are you doing here." Ray said hugging her.

"Same reason why you're here silly." She said getting out from the hug.

"HI, I'm Ariel, Ray's girlfriend." I said interuppting there reunion.

"Oh, I remember you, You had the nice outfit. Nice to meet you too, Im Lilly of course, Oh and this is Terrance." She went to hug me, by surprise. I went to hug Terrance. He smelled so good. I closed my eyes for a few seconds then let go. I felt Rays eyes burning through my back.

"So, were gonna go get some drinks, see you guys around."Ray said grabbing my hands leading me toward the bar.

"Thats so so strange, you know how we just meet up with them." I said to Ray. He was ordering a drink. I dont know what it is that he was ordering.

"Yeah, very." He said taking a sip out his cup.

*Sky's Pov-

"Haha five in a row, I think you should start betting money on this." I said fixing the triangle with the pool balls.

"Naw. Im good. Besides, I let you win." Jacob said shoving me playfully. I shoved him back laughing. Tonight was great. Ronnie and Roc would occasionally come and chat with us then go back to dancing on eachother. I peered over to see where they were at until I saw Austin and Violet kissing eachother. What the hell were they doing here! I pulled Jacobs hand ignoring him asking me where I was doing . Cause I never knew they were seeing eachother.

"Dude, wassup." I tapped his shoulder. He was toughing Violet down.

"What the fu- Sky the hell you doing here." He said putting his arms around Violets shoulders.

"Im here with Jacob, Ronnie and Roc." I said letting go of Jacob's hands.

"Babe, Im boutta to get us some drinks, I'll be back." Violet said getting up giving Austin a quick kiss, but they kept on. I cleared my throat. Violet smirked at me then left. We took a seat a couch next to us. Jacob went to go find Roc to play somemore pool

"So you and Violet huh. You couldn't at least tell your best friend." I questioned him

"Its nothing really that serious, Sky." He said rollin his eyes.

"Hmm ok, but why Violet, I mean theres lot of girls arou-"

He started to raise his voice."Seriously I just like her ok, and dont you have too business to go take care of."

"And, what is that suppose to mean." I yelled crossing my arms.

"Stop asking all these question, damn."He yelled back.

"You know what you acting like a real dick right know." I said getting up.

"And you acting like a real bitch."He scoffed.

I gasped at his comment. How could he call me that. I mean he's is my bestfriend-was.

"Since you wanna disrespect me like that, you could forget about me going with you to that stupid play." I said picking up some random drink on the table and threw it at him. I really didnt care what he did after that but I for one was pissed. I need a drink.

*Ronnie's Pov-

Roc was beating my ass at this game. I seriously dont understand this crap. I was having fun here. I remember my first time here with Sky.. AHH good times. Roc said he had to go to the bathroom real quick. So I sat on a couch to wait for him come back. Someone then shoved me by my head.