Chapter 20: Truth

Mulai dari awal

"Let's go" brother said making me smile.

After a half an hour of driving from house to the amusement park we reached the amusement park quickly.

"Uwaaaah~ I miss this" I childishly stated.

"It's been a long time since you went here ne?" Nii-chan said.

I nods and quickly pulls his hand to the extreme rides.

"Ikou Nii-chan! Let's ride it all!"

He chuckled making me smile.

Looks like he really trust me so much now.

Daiki's POV

I have a bad feeling about  today but i brushed it off 'cause I know enjoying is much more important especially now that I'm with...

my brother.

"Nii-chan mitte! It's so high! Sugoi ne!" Ryuu amusedly stated looking up at the roller coaster.

"You're right~" I amazingly replied 'cause it's very extreme that made me so excited.

"Let's go!" I said pulling Ryutaro with me to fall in line.

The line was not that long since it's still early so we immediately ride the roller coaster.

"AHHHHHHHH! NII-CHAN!" Ryutaro shouted once the ride drop us making a turn, sudden twist and upside down track of the roller coaster.

"UWAAAAAAHHHHH!" I shouted because the ride is really so fast that made my stomach hang in the air.

Once the ride was finished I can't describe how me and my brother looks like. We look like devastated and tired.

I blinked and chuckled.

"It's fun ne?" I smiled.

"It is!" Ryutaro happily said.

We tried almost all the extreme rides but unfortunately in rained so the rides stopped for a while and we decided to eat instead.

"Two curry bread and sesame seed ince cream please" Ryuu ordered while I just stand beside him.

That's our favorite.

I smiled remembering the old days.

"I'll look for our seat." I said to Ryuu before finding a good spot near the glass window.

I looked outside seeing the droplets of the rain that made the sky look so gloomy.

Yuya.

I blinked when suddenly Yuya pass by my mind unconciously. I sighed when I realized something.

I miss him.

"Yo!" A sudden tap on my shoulder made me startled.

"Eh? Hikaru deshou? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I should be the one asking you that. Ir looks like you're alone." Hikaru replied still standing beside my seat.

"Ah, I'm with my brother today" I answered.

"Sou da ne, I'm with my girlfriend today." Hikaru smiled.

"Hontou? Where is she?" I excitedly asked before looking around.

"She just went to the comfort room" Hikaru said.

"Souka", I just nod after.

"By the way, I should keep going jaa!" Hikaru bid before waving and walking away.