Chapter 20: Truth

"Nii-chan~ can you open this jam for me? It's so tight", little Ryutaro said to his older brother.

"Here, let me do it", Daiki his older brother smiled before easily opening the jam.

"Arigatou!" Ryutaro beamed while his older brother was chuckling when he messily put the jam on his toasted bread.

"You're hand was still so small Ryuu", his older brother said helping his brother to spread the jam properly.

"Demo nii-chan I'm a big boy! Remember I didn't fight with the boy at the park!" Ryutaro protest.

"Hai hai just eat your breakfast now", his older brother said.

Daiki's POV

Memories.

Another one last night.

"Dai-chan?" I suddenly snapped back when Yuya called my name while looking at me with worries in his eyes.

"Eh? Ah... nani?" I confusedly asked.

"I've been calling you multiple times already but you just keep on staring at the wall. Are you okay?" he asked slowly rubbing his thumb on my cheeks.

I nodded and smile to assure him that there was nothing to worry about.

"Un, just another memory of my childhood", I said.

"So you remember Ryutaro now?" He asked with a little bit of something on his tone.

"Kinda~" I lied.

I just received a nod from Yuya before he got up from the sofa.

Right now, we are at the living room watching some movies since we woke up from our long night last night. It was also time for Yuya to leave.

"Be careful tomorrow okay? I'll just fix some things from the house since my parents would be back here in Japan in a few days ne?" He said before kissing my forehead.

We look like married couple though I was definitely the girl in this relationship.

"I will~ beside me and Ryutaro will just go to the amusement park. You said that already many times" I chuckled before standing up slowly pushing him from the door.

"You should get going now and let's just see each other on Monday", I said before bidding a goodbye and waving at Yuya.

"Bye bye~" I added after Yuya bid a goodbye also.

Now I need to know more the grown up Ryuu today.

Ryutaro's POV

"Nii-chaaaan~" I called my brother who's just got out from his room.

It's sunday today so it means it's a date for us siblings.

That sounds not right.

"Ohayou" he replied.

I smiled widely also and proceed to the kitchen to eat our breakfast that Mom prepared.

I quickly prepared my clothes and wait for nii-chan to come down so we could go to the amusement park.

A sudden ring was heared coming from my phone. Seeing who's calling made me annoyed.

"Everything's fine?" I asked the person from the other side of the phone.

"Yes, no one noticed us here"

"That's good." I smirked before ending the call when I heared footsteps coming from the stairs.