Chapter 19: Seme Penguin

Daiki's POV

I didn't wait for him to answer back so I quickly kiss his lips while slowly crawling on top of him. Softly touching his arms and intertwining our hands.

Tonight I'll top. Ureshi~

I smiled while deliciously licking Yuya's bottom lip and forcefully invading his mouth with my tongue, twirling, exploring his wet cavern is what I do first.

I need to be slow so I can feel how to be the dominant even for once.

"Dai-chan... I wanna be the top." Yuya mumbled in between our kiss.

I pulled away and glare at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"But you agreed already", I said coldly.

Yuya looked at me and gently cupped my cheeks.

"I almost forgot. Gomene~ you can continue now", he smiled making me smile also.

"Un!"

I caress her sides first with my free hand before slowly lifting his shirt up. I caress his stomach and chest next slightly brushing my fingers on his nipples making him flinch.

"Ne Yuya~ you never got invade down there right?" I curiously asked before pecking his nose, cheeks, chin and neck.

"I...n-..never", he answered.

I grinned before sucking on Yuya's nech leaving a very visible hickey.

"So that means I am the first", I gladly said.

Pulling his shirt up to remove it and removing our intertwine hands to encircle my thumbs on his both nipples makes me so happy.

He's still a virgin.

He moaned loudly when I start to kiss Yuya's nipples repeatedly before licking it gently and nibbling.

I climbed and sat at his crotch rubbing my bulge on his while I savour Yuya's nipples.

Delicious~ It's my first time doing this.

I looked up at him and smile when I saw him closing his eyes tightly and groaning.

Our pants are in a way so I remove it swiftly without letting go of Yuya's nipples. My lips and tongue start to travel down his stomach licking his skin. Going down to his abdomen near the hem of his boxer.

I smirked when his bulge touched my chin so to tease my cute boyfriend I squeezed it once.

"Argh! Daiki!" Yuya groaned.

"Nani~ so hard already?" I grinned.

I am enjoying this~

"Stop playing around! I wanna do you already so do me now!" Yuya firmly said making me giggle.

"Hai hai~ Roger!" I answered smiling.

Changing our positions into 69 will help each of us be prepared. So I position myself upside down facing his bulge and making my hard member face him.

"Suck it please~" I sweetly said.

He bite his lips but pulls my hips down more to swallow my whole length.

"Uhmm... Yuya... " I moaned since I can feel the tightness of his throat.

Since Yuya is busy I decided to get busy also but I didn't forgot to place a cock ring on his twitching member. I heared Yuya gasp but that didn't stop me to start licking his butt hole in circles.

"Daiki!" Yuya said when he let go of my length.

"Hmm?" I innocently asked while slowly pushing my tongue in.