Chapter 11: Chibi vs Mad Puppy

Daiki's POV

I shivered at how Yuya whispered on my ears. Why does he have a deep and husky voice that van make me blush in an instant? It's unfair I wanna have that kind of voice too.

Since Yuya sit back properly on his chair, I'm readying myself to class since my classmates are piling up already too meaning the class was about to start. But suddenly a paper was placed at my table by a guy and so I look up to see who was it. I blinked when I found Hikaru looking down at me blankly.

"The class President said I should give this to you. They said you should be there so they can get your measurement. The meet up place is written on that paper they said." Hikaru said plainly before sitting to his sit which is only beside me.

I didn't even bother to thank him and just read what was written. I nod and places the piece of paper inside my pocket. But after that, a poke on my back was felt by me.

I glanced back and mumbles a "hmm?".

"What's that?", Yuya asked with a furrowed eyebrows.

"The meet up place. It's for the school's festival's one of the activities", I explained to him.

"Can I come?"

I blinked before nodding.

"Of course, you can." I said and smiled a bit before I fix my glasses.

Although the teacher came and class starts already, the piercing gaze of Hikaru to me never left off my peripheral vision.

The class ended smoothly and all we did was to take down notes. But I'm so ...

Hungry~

I have no time to have grab a snack during the breaktime because the class officers talked to me about the costumes they need and the costumes that I will wear. Now I can feel the vibrations on my intestines.

When I finished placing back my things inside my bag, a hand pulled my bag to carry it himself. I got scared but also calm when it was only Yuya.

"You hungry?" He asked with a smile.

I looked down and nod when my stomach suddenly growls loudly letting him hear it.

He chuckled manly then hold my hand pulling me out the classroom gently without minding the glances we receive from our classmates, schoolmates and teachers whom we passes by the hallway. I just looked down my feet trying to hide the embarrassment. I mean we are both guys yet we are walking while holding each other's hands.

"Don't mind them", Yuya assured tightening his hold on my hand.

I bite my bottom lip and let him drag me where he wanted when we successfully exited the school.

I was about to enter Yuya's car but a sudden slapped landed on my butt making me glare back thinking it was Yuya. But Kei Inoo's pair of eyes was I met.

Yuya might got shocked too because he guarded me by shielding me. I can't see his face but I know he's mad.

"Inoo! Don't do that! I never done that yet!" Yuya half yelled and half plead. I blinked at what he said making me pinch his sides from the back.

Pervert.

Yuya chuckled and pokes out tongue at me before pinching my cheeks. If only it's not him pinching my cheeks maybe I already slapped his face.

"Woah woah, lovey-dovey. I just wanna go together with you two. Let's eat all it's Keito's treat." Inoo smiled looking at Keito.

"... okay." Keito plainly answered.