Chapter 12: Maid on Duty

Yuya's POV

I actually woke up very early and now here I am standing in front of Daiki's house to say sorry once again. I'm planning to stand out here until he came up but a sudden voice startled me a but.

"Yuya?"

I looked at my back and there was Daiki's mother standing.

"Ah Arioka-san ohayou", I said before bowing and smiling.

"Ohayou, come inside. Daiki's still asleep. Join us on breakfast. You can stay up his room if you want", Arioka-san said opening their front door motioning for me yo come in.

"Ah..."

"I won't accept a no for an answer." Arioka-san said while smiling.

I only chuckled and enter their house then told her that I'll go up Daiki's room. Arioka-san smiled and nodded before fixing the ingredients inside the plastic bag she is carrying on their kitchen.

When I reached Daiki's room, I quickly went inside and silently walk to his bed. There, I found him sleeping soundly. I almost laughed at his look because his right hand was above his head and his left arm was spread on his side and his feet, it crumpled the blanket.

I'm so lucky to have this cute creature.

I silently sit on his bed and bend to kiss his forehead softly. He didn't reacted upon it so I kiss his both cheeks as well. When he groan a bit I smiled and captured his lips next. I closed my eyes and feel the moment even though I know a slap or a punch would land on me after. I didn't pulled away nor deepen the kiss, I simply stay my lips on his lips.

After a minute I decided to pull away and open my eyes but I was stunned when Daiki is already wide awake.

"I-i--"

"What are you doing here?" He asked plainly.

I was about to say something but he quickly cut my words making me feel a little sad.

"I'm sorry", I looked down after saying it.

The next thing I new was his arms wrap around my neck hugging me. I felt the warmth of his body, the love and so I can't hold back on hugging him back burying my face at the crook of his neck.

"Gomene, I acted like a girl", Daiki whispered.

I stayed silent and just hugged him tightly afraid to pull away.

"I know I shouldn't be mad but I can't help it. I got scared when you gripped my wrist. Gomene Yuya..." he added hugging me tightely too.

I caressed his back and glance to the side so I could kiss his cheek.

"I should be the one saying sorry. Let's not think about it anymore. Now you should take a bath so we could go to school on time", I said patting his back while hugging him.

"You should pulled away from the hug then~"

"I don't want to~ I still wanna hug my chubby Daiki~"

I chuckled when Daiki suddenly pulled away and glared at me but ended up making a pout.

"What~" I smiled before quickly kissing his lips.

I noticed the red cheek of him before he stands up and lightly whack my head.

"Daiki take a bath quickly okay?" I yelled when he is inside the bathroom already.

"Haaaaai~" Daiki answered making me smile. I noticed his uniform hanged and so I placed it on his bed so he could easily wear it.