Meeting Krista? Lonliness of a little girl's soul

Krista's p.o.v.
'It's almost time.' I thought as I walked through the forest keeping my eyes on the almost blooming bud. The Devil Hounds were still prowling the town and scaring everyone that tried to fight back.
I finally saw it. The shack that they resided in. I wonder if they even care that Krista will be gone soon. I leaned against a tree as I kept looking at the shack but the Devil Hound I set up there was glancing at me. I put my finger to my lip as to tell it to be quiet.
    They had no idea how lonely it was. How lonely she was. To be left behind was worse than being alone. That was what we shared. I shook myself from these wandering thoughts as the door opens to see Andy exiting. He seemed to be sad but what about? I slowly stepped out from behind the tree and purposely stepped on a twig making sure I got his attention.
When he saw me, his smile grew that I thought it would split his face in two. He slowly stood up and walked down the steps of the shack before halting at the bottom.
"Krista!" He yelled as he ran towards me but his yell was not what I anticipated. Because of that all of the occupants of the shack ran out to see. Each one had wide eyes but all displaying different emotions. But the women's eyes caught me off guard again when I saw them. They seemed sad unlike others that either were filled with happiness or surprise.
"K-Krista?" was what was whispered but I couldn't tell by who.
Andy was half way to me when a bright yellow light appeared in front of him and stopped him from getting closer.
"B-bill?" Out of the light appeared Bill Cipher. He glared right at me with his cold gold eyes. He knew I wasn't her but I love playing so I'll continue for a bit.
"Don't get near her kid! This isn't your sister!"
"Bill what are you talking about!? Just look at her! It's Krista!" Andy yelled at the demon. Bill just ignored him as he looked straight at me.
"Who the hell are you!? And where's Chaos?!"
"Bill.. I am Chaos."
"Don't you dare play with me! I know her and I know you're not her!"
"...I guess it no use then." I muttered disappointedly.
"K-Kai?" Andy stuttered out.
"Sorry Comet, but I'm not Kai but I am Chaos. You see I'm half of Krista's soul. If you want Harmony she's up in the bud that's about to bloom."
    I pointed to the crystal bud behind me.

"If you aren't Krista then who are you?!" Stan yelled out as his face became slightly red

"Me? My names Kirina, Kirina Yozora."
I laughed a bit at the end. I saw their faces and laughed harder than the last. I didn't notice the he shock looks they had as one of them ran towards me until I felt a sting on my left cheek.
    I looked at the one who hit me. The blonde women was in front of me with tears in her eyes but anger and sadness were held up on them. Mom. That one word rang out amongst all the others.
"My daughter would never pull something as horrible as what you did right now! That's not the way that I raised her!"
"What would you know!" I countered.
"I know plenty!" She yelled making me stiff.
"I know it wasn't your fault, none of it was," my eyes widened as she said this looking straight into my eyes," you were just a little girl, a scared little girl, who had many bad things happen to you. A girl who never showed how much she was hurting and never let anyone inside."
"W-what!? After all of this!? After all I have done, and you still say it isn't my fault!?" I was angry when she gave a little laugh.
"What's so damn funny?!" She stopped and smiled slightly at me.
"Even though you might think you can't be forgiven. I will always forgive you, whether you are Kirina, Kai, Krista, or whatever you want to call yourself, I will always love you no matter what."
I stood still as she pulled towards her into a hug and warmth surrounded me. It was so warm that I didn't want to let go. Then I felt my grip tighten on her as I buried my face deeper into her clothes.
"Kirina?" She asked softly, "it's okay. Everything okay now." She ran her fingers through my hair and I couldn't take it anymore. Everything that I felt from all the years before broke out of its cell. And for the first time since me and Krista were 7, I cried all the tears that I had wanted to shed but held in.
"I was so scared! It was so lonely, mama! I was so scared! Everyone kept leaving me behind! I thought no one cared for me at all! I thought everyone had forgotten about me! It was so lonely, mama! Please don't leave me alone!"
"I promise you won't be alone anymore. I'll take all your loneliness away." She whispered in my ear as I continued to cry my eyes out. Not noticing a dark aura slithering away from my body and heading straight to the blooming bud.