Trouble! Changes occur

Bill's p.o.v
"It doesn't ... It doesn't matter what happens." Once I heard Chaos say that I knew that it was gonna be bad. She was breaking and fast but I wanted to do something but even demons have limits and we couldn't interfere with them.
"GO AWAY!" Chaos was engulfed in a bright blue barrier as electric shocks were coming off of it preventing any of us to get near. It showed her sign on the barrier which slowly disappeared as it turned to a darker blue. The sign was replaced with a something like a cat skull with a six on it.
'That isn't good.'
    The ice that appear when Chaos was engulfed started to spread. Everything was turning to a crystallized ice. It was then the barrier broke and Chaos changed. All of pure energy I felt was completely gone engulfed by all the negativity.
    Chaos now had light blue hair and eyes. Her outfit was that of a white jacket with black top covering her chest. She wore black combat boots with dark grey baggy pants. Chaos eyes were blazing with fire but at the same time cold like ice. She had a single navy blue strip on each cheek below her eyes. She just glared before she vanishes from our sight.
"Well that could of gone worse."
"Wha-Bill?!"
"I told you it was 50-50."
"Bill, you better explain what happened just now or I swear I'm gonna-"
"Gonna what Sixer? If ya haven't noticed i still have all my powers even within this meat sack. And it's pretty simple what happened. She unlocked her demon."
"Stupid triangle, explain the demon part to them or else they won't get it."
"Shut it Eclipse! As I was gonna explain, When people are born there's always good and bad. Most of the time the good over powers the bad which makes the bad go deep into the soul. The only possibility for the bad to resurface is if all the negativity of the person builds up making it a lot more easy for said person to be swallowed by it."
"So if the person is swallowed by the negativity..." Wesley started figuring out.
"They become a living demon." Allen finished the sentence for him. It was silent for a while as they tried to come to terms to what has happened to their friend/sister/daughter/niece.
"Well this isn't gonna get us anywhere so tomorrow we'll look for her. Right now we need a good night sleep." Midnight stated as everyone agreed to it and started to head back towards the shack. Midnight didn't move and neither did I .
"Ya know it could've been avoided right?"
"It was a 50-50 scenario-"
"Cut the crap, Cipher! I know you care more about Kai than anyone else so why the hell didn't you say anything?!"
"......"
"Or was it that you were confused about your own feelings? Even demons can feel Cipher so what exactly do you feel for her." Midnight left promptly after leaving me alone in the woods. I walked over to the ice covered rock that I saw Kai on before she vanished.
"Why?Why did I call out her name!"

"Kai..."

"Cipher you've done it this time. You've gone and got yourself into a bigger mess all because of a girl ya lik-" I stopped myself before the words left my mouth. I stood up and walk off to the shack trying to figure out why I was so confused with my feelings.
"Tch! And she says that she wouldn't get in my way." I walked right into the shack as the wind slightly grew more rough. I didn't notice that the moon had turned to an new blue moon.