Crumbled away

Everyone was silent as they watch as sorrow took its place on Krista's face. Her eyes dulled to a dark blue as memories started to resurface.
"I've always been able to hide it. This feeling of unhappiness. I had hoped that someone would come and tell me to stop smiling. Tell me that it's alright to cry, yet no one saw through my facade. They all went on all happy. Andy, Dad, Mom, and even those who I was closed to didn't see through it! And whenever I tried to talk to dad, to say sorry! But each time I saw his eyes, they were saying, 'it's your fault she's gone' or 'why did you have to live' or 'why couldn't it be you?'."
    Dipper grinds his teeth and turns his head away. He was ashamed because it was all true. He had blamed his daughter for his twins death. He knew it wasn't right but he was to deep in sorrow that he didn't even care.
"So don't tell me that I'm unhappy! No, the feeling I have now isn't that of unhappiness, right now I'm pissed. I'll give you one more chance, leave and I won't kill you."
"No." Bill says sternly as his eyes held determination in them. The other agreed and stood their ground except the two Grunkles who were still Pines to the wall. Krista's eyes harden and lit back up to light blue. Vines like before sprang up from the ground and swung around violently.
Vines struck violently creating dents in the frozen floor yet Krista paid no mind to it as she watched as the people before try to dodge each blow coming from the vines. It didn't last long before almost all of them were pinned to either the wall or ground by the same vines. The only ones left standing were Bill, Allen, and Wesley.
As they were busy with the vines they didn't notice darker vines wrapped around Krista. Bill saw the movement and tried to get closer to her but at the last moment he was flung away by another vine.
"Damn..." Bill growled under his breath as he looked at the black cocoon the vines made. He remembered the exact moment before he was flung away from Krista. Her back was towards him but her eyes looked at him with a deep sadness before turning away, Bill already knew everything that she has gone through and seeing her with those eyes. He felt more determined than ever to get her back home.
"Bill!" He looked and saw both Shark and Ice dodging the ice vines.
"We'll take care of the vines! You get Krista out of their!" Shark yells as vines lash at him.
"And don't even think of coming back without her, ya hear!" Ice yells as he dodges another vine. All Bill could do was smirk before taking off towards the cocoon. He blasted each vine that tried to get in his way and soon enough he made it. He pounded on it yelling out her name. A small voice answered back surprising everyone.

"Is that my name...Krista?"

"Who are you? Do I know you? Please I don't want to be alone anymore!"

"I'm scared. Everything is so scary. I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want it to hurt anymore. Make it go away."

"Krista?" Pacifica quietly says as she hears a little girls voice.
Bill looks on at the cocoon and tears through it. The cocoon itself keeps on wrapping vines around any openings on it. He saw for a split second, Krista tied up in her own vines. Her eyes closed and face peaceful as if she was asleep.
"Could it be that... these are your thought? Chaos! I'm here! You hear me! I'm right here!" Bill says this while he continues to tear up the cocoon.

"Leave me alone. I deserve to be alone."

"Like hell I am! Once I get you outa here, I'm gonna beat ya till your body can't move! That way you can't run anymore!"

"But I-"

"Shut up! I don't know where you got that you don't deserve to be happy, but I for one am pissed that you think that! Let me tell you this, everyone here has risk their necks for ya kid, that has to mean something."

"........."

"We came to take you home, because we all were worried about ya, kid. Even me. So damn it if you don't come with us willingly, I'll drag you back by force!" Bill states as he tears through the cocoon and reaches for Krista.

Krista's eyes slowly open to feel something tighten around her body. She sees black vines wrapped around her arms and legs tightened to the point to where blood was drawn.
"Kai!"
As she hears her name being called she sees a familiar face that brought light to the darkness she was in. His hand reached out to her but not yet reaching. She pulled her arms against the vines making them dig into her skin even more until they snapped releasing both her arms and legs. She reached out her hand and grasped the other. Light flooded into her vision until she felt herself collide with something warm yet hard. She looked up to see a blonde with eyes that were bright blue.
"Hey, Chaos."
"B-bill?"
"Let's go home."