PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

FALL 6:
PRAY WITHOUT CEASING

"... pleased to have all fullness to dwell in him."
- Colossians 1:9

Starting that day, Eloraine never stops from praying for the security of her beloved. If she had to pray for the rest of her life, she will gladly do it.

At the back of her mind,  she can hold him back and don’t let him go but she's not that selfish. She can risks everything just to help other people even in the end, she will ending up with nothing. She's not after the benefits that she will gain after a good deed. It's her nature. This is what Michael falls for---her goodness.

In the other side, Michael thinks every feature his Eloraine has. His mind is like a pirated compact disks that keeps on showing him photos of his love. Non stop.
"Prince, focus..." The famous experienced soldier told him as he lose again to his fight.

"I can't. I can't take her off of me. She’s living in my head." The old soldier who trained him laugh.

"You're still that sweet little kid, Prince Michael." He smiles.

He knew the prince since birth so there is nothing that he can hide from him.

"Come to think of it, if you will focus, you'll be safe. You'll go back in her warm arms again. Did you love that?” His playful words turning him on fire.

Yes, Michael is determined to keep his promise that he will go home safe.

The next thing is, Michael won the swords battle over his trainer.
"Good.."

The night is deep when Michael decided to create a bonfire. He felt the cold winds kisses his skin.

“Icarus..” Michael called his trainer behind the tent.

“Ye, our prince?” He replied curiously as he walk towards him.

“How many months does it take to conquer those enemies?” He is faithful but each day that passes became so unbearable.  He’s longing for his princess.

“Oh,  your Highness,  it’s just two months since we left the Forbidden Land.”

“Yes,  and that’s two months is the longest months I ever encountered.” He sounded like a kid near to take his tantrums.

“For a person who loves,  time is too short. Take note of that,  young prince.”

Yes.  Nothing is long for a true love who waits.

Months had passed but still, he can't go home. He needs to keep his duty and that is to protect the friend kingdom,  Ambrocia.

In the first full moon of the tenth month in the fortieth year of the ruling of King Mishael, the battle of the Forbidden Land and Kingdom of Ambrocia against the other kingdom occurs. The scene was too bloody.  Many soldier died. It’s not good. None can win a war. Both group lose too much.  It is unbearable in the part of the families of the dead. Lives are the collateral damage for peace and prosperity.

“Prince,  you did well in the battle.” Icarus commended him as he cleans the wounds of the prince.

“Thank you, Icarus.”

The Kingdom of Ambrocia begins a feast for their twin victory. They eliminate the threat against them and they gain lots of treasury from the fallen kingdom. It’s a sign that their kingdom was fortified.

It is every kingdoms duty,  to protect and strengthen their own kingdom,  to make allies and kill the enemies.

To go back to his love is a prayer’s accomplishment. The Deity heard their silent wish as Michael started his journey back home—at Eloraine’s.