GIVE WITHOUT SPARING

FALL 5:
GIVE WITHOUT SPARING

"All day long, he greedily craves but the righteous one gives, holding nothing back."
- Proverbs 21:26

Michael sighs and erase his thoughts. He was at the courtroom, an hour agoq. The situation that he's handling is not the same as before. She's not the same Eloraine, twenty-five years ago. It's different now. Actually, everything has change. Everything's not a simple matter anymore. Decisions from the two are not as easy and senseless as before because their decisions can change the lives of each person from all walks of life inside the Forbidden Land.

"Michael?" Eloraine asked while waving her hand to the prince's face. It's been a week since they met Hana.

"Is there something wrong? You know you can tell me absolutely everything..."

He didn't response. He just close his eyes for a while and hold Eloraine's hand as if someone will take her away from his presence. He painfully wishes to have the capabilities to control time but he sadly smiles to slashed the idea. Right, he can't do it. He's not a deity.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Eloraine frowned. "Do I made mistakes that I didn't know? If I did, then I'm s----"

Michael shakes his head.
"No, Eloraine. You're PERFECT! You done nothing so pull down the thought."

"So what was it again, dear?" She sweetly whispher to his ear while combing his hair with her warm careful hand.

"I'm just bothered that I will lessen the time that I'm spending with you..." He holds back but Eloraine nods telling him to continue.

"Michael, continue... I'll listen." She smiles.

It seems to be a signal that brokes the barrier which makes Michael stops in hesitating with his thoughts.

"Just promise me, everything will not change and it will be constant as it is." MIchael plead as Eloraine nods with it.

Honestly, his threatening calm words make goose bumbs all over her body. She's kinda scared but she trusts him, whole-heartedly. With no wavering, she raise her right hand as she speak up.
"Yeah, I will..."

The prince release his breath and try to remain his calmness to speak out his innerself as well as his indecisions knowing that the lady in front of him trusts him so much and more than willing to help him in figuring out even the rarest solution that can solve his dilemma.

"You know I'm a prince, right..." He calmly started though his heart begins to pulpitate as if he run for an hour with no restrain.

"Yeah, you tell me that fact just a week ago..." She states using her a matter of fact tone.

He smiles sly biting his lower lips.
"Being a prince..." He sighs once again. He'd be doing this a countless time since he started thinking to say this to Eloraine. "..... is a huge responsibility."

"Indeed. I know." She responded with confuse thought. What things does he talks about?

Michael blows some air. Inside his head, he wants to slam his face to the bole near them. Of course, she knows that being a prince corresponds a huge responsibility. An intelligent lady like her really knew that fact like everyone in the kingdom does.

"Michael...." Eloraine calls him in a sing-song tune making him slap his thoughts in the air. "What now?" She patiently asked.

"I need to be the chief of the army..." He said so fast that even the words itself can't understand each other.

Eloraine confusely nods as if she's so absent-minded or just thinking something around her mind. Yet in two seconds, she seemed to digest the thought.

"Again?" She ordered him making Michael to grimace.

"I need to be a soldier. I badly needed to be one. The Kingdom of Ambrocia is at stake, in danger and many lives was at stake. If the enemy defeat that Kingdom, our Kingdom is the next..." She's staring at him, badly speechless. She was pre-occupied by the idea of the first sentences.

"Oh, hell, what?" She manages to say. "Okay, so you're telling me that you'll risk your life just to help that Kingdom?" She can't believe it. Of all the people, why he? He's impossible. He's a prince so why don't they chose another person to replace his position in the army. It should be the King's duty to chose one.

"I'm sorry, princess. The King had chose me." That strikes her heart painfully and leave it bleeding. She realizes that Michael is just getting her approval for him to join the army with a peace of mind, heart and soul.

She needs to speak out what's roaming in her mind. He badly needs her affirmative answer for him to have tranquility. Both of them doesn't have ideas what might happened after this but the approval was on Eloraine's hand. Her decision is more than a half of MIchael's so what ever her decision is, surely, MIchael will do it with no second thoughts.

It's because she's not only a valuable lady for him but also an intelligent, caring and loving adviser.

"You know how much I care for you. You know HOW MUCH YOU MEANT FOR ME. You know EVERYTHING and God knows that even my secrets, I admitted to you." It's really hard for her to start with her later words but she manage to tell it without stammering. ".... I'll let you because they truly need your help."

She eliminates the spaces between them and hugs him as if tomorrow is the dooms day and forever will ends tomorrow.

"THANK YOU, MY PRINCESS." Eloraine holds her mischievous tears preventing them not to show up. "Are you sad or hesitant on our decision?"

People might think Michael needs to be slap by asking that question but deep in Eloraine's heart, she's scared. She felt so hard. She feels something painful in her chest and anytime, it will become unbearable but in her mind, she's happy and delighted because she gives something that means the world for her. She allows Michael to join the army practices hoping that soon, he will return in her arms once again. She gives everything that she had, holding nothing back.

"Happy are those who act with justice, who always do what is right." Eloraine stated.

"I'm so proud, so blessed to have the most unselfish and ever generous person in this universe."

"I can gladly sacrifice it all but promise me to keep safe. You're all that I have." Now that Swords Fire is gone. Eloraine is alone in this world but she never feel that way knowing that there's a Michael along the way.

Eloraine didn't notice her falling tears until Michael embraces her and wipe her tears and all those existing doubts away.
"I will.." He said.