Meet the characters

I fall again

Meet the characters in the constituent's point of view. Some maybe false but mostly, it is correct. You'll about to find it out.

Prince Michael Wind
- handsome and down to earth, always talk calmly and gently. Love by the people because of his serene aura and humbleness in words and actions. He has the ability to control the wind, the nature and water. He can do all, everything except things that deals with fire.

Eloraine Crystal Fire
- the only daughter of the kingdom's best blacksmith. She is a normal and unfriendly girl. Raised without the guidance of her mother. Accidentlly discovered her ability to control fire.

Swords Fire
- the blacksmith. The king's favorite blacksmith. He is brave, gentle and kind. Generosity should be his last name because he is well-known of this trait. He will do his best for his beloved daughter--- Crystal.

Ruby Fire
- Mother of Crystal. Died after her delivery of her only daughter. She was the long lost daughter of the king of Ambrocia. A beautiful ang intellectual lady that falls in love with a commoner, a blacksmith.

King Mishael Wind
- the king of the Forbidden land. He was kind to the citizens but very strict when it comes to dealing with his son and daughter. He is a great ruler.

Princess Serenity
- the beautiful princess of the kingdom of Forbidden land. He fell in love with a commoner so the king disowned her. She gradually knows that Crystal is a long lost monarch.

Queen Sahara
- a beautiful commoner thet becomes a Queen. She hides that she is not a real monarch and pretend to be the sole daughter of the monarch of Ambrocia. But in the end when the truth knocks, king Mishael still accepts her.

Princess Althea
- the daughter of the nearest kin of the king of Ambrocia. She's gorgeous but unkind. She was intelligent but her character is not upright. Jealousy drowns in her.