"Do you think MEDICINE will work after my 'Death'?"

I FALL AGAIN

Written by: Anneriche'
(inspired by: Greek Mythology)

"Everything that falls end up being broken.."

Is that true?

That is according to the codex that I had read.

But what if I will fall in the second time around, do I shatter into pieces again? Hurt twice, much more unlike the first time?

What if it is more painful?
What if it is harder than before?
The hidden and the hardest of all of this question drives to other question 'What if, the feeling conquers me, do I strive hard to persevere? Or should I dare to "FALL for Him AGAIN"?'

-----------------

"Stop! Please, stop! 'cause I'm starting to like you again!" that was the things I yell out loud in the handsome young man who insisting for me to take the medicine that I thrice to refuse.

"Let me go! Bring me down!"
F.Y.I. He's not carrying me instead we're flying, he can control the wind that makes us walking in the air.

I'm one of the commoner that you can mingle with. But the distance of me and him, its like the sun and the moon that never meet. Oh, scratch that... sun and moon met once... during Eclipse..

"Take this first, Eloraine..."

"No, your highness.." He's a Prince and I'm nothing against him.

"Yes, that's your Prince's order!" in his authoritative voice.

"What if I didn't?" I answered him back, bitterly.

"I will punish you!"

"Then if that's your wish, then 'Punish me!" I answered in sarcastic manner.

He doesn't dare to reply.

"Uhm... Punish me! Punish me, what? To be your slave, shatter my heart again, pinning me needles in my veins! What? Such thing as death? If that is so... You can considered me as dead!" I shouted to him, knowing that I can be harmed by my actions.

I trusted him whole-heartedly, but what did he done, he completely wreck me, or I should say that he KILLED me, my heart and my soul eversince he left me.

"No... I won't do that! Do I look like a monster in you? Am I an evil creature?"

"At my sight, undoubtedly, yes! But in their eyes, nope... 'cause you choose them over me, though I agreed to be your less priority! But look what you have done to me! You left me wreck and unattended, then you want me to believe that your nice!..." I saw tears in his eyes though he prevents making it fall.

"You know, it hurts. Then now, you will give me medicine to kill the pain? Physically, it will cure me, I know, but do you think medicine will work after my death?!..."

I deepend my breath and sigh.

"I think your conscience knocks you..." I used to fake my laugh. Obviously, anyone can notice it.

"No, it's not that..." He answered me in his lowest tune of voice.

"Your not gonna die, that's why I'm here, to revive you! I know I hurt you before but its not what you think. I can't dare to see you in this way, you see your not dead and that damn heart of yours, I can revive that with mine." In an authoritative voice that is quite scary.

How can I response? I'm a total dumb.

LET'S GO BACK TO SQUARE ONE (1) WHERE ALL OF THIS HAD STARTED.