"I will be your bestfriend forever"

FALL 1:
I WILL BE YOUR DEAREST FRIEND FOREVER

Every kingdom had its own set of rules to abide. For few, it is not easy to follow some of its rules because they are curious about those what ifs such as what if they go in the other way around. They have the tendency to do things that feeds their curiosity. Maybe, all kingdoms are different but in the time where fairytales, mythologies and magical potions are not yet invented, there was just a rule to be abide.

"Royalties should not be in touch with a commoner and vice versa. They should not be friends or worst, fell with each other. The person who broke the rule, will suffer."

Here the story goes..

.......

At the beginning, there was once a commoner named Eloraine Crystal, in the Land of sword and wind, the Forbidden land. Nothing is so special in her except that she is the daughter of the best blacksmith and the famous soldier in the land.

She doesn't have the face that 'sails a thousand ships' even the minds that 'crosses the borderline of imagination and reality', the power to change the world nor that influence that can manipulate everyone in the other way around.

She was just a plain, simple, common and non-sense girl, that was all she was. That was what she thinks about herself.

She doesn't look on the things she had. To those pair of eyes that is so deep that can make everyone drown. The voice that is so sweet that makes someone to listen and the characters that makes anyone to be tame by her yet she tried to avoid others. She's a total introvert.

For others who hold some position in the kingdom, she might be a droplet of water that easily evaporates; lesser value and unimportant but for her dearest father, Swords, she was his all. Nothing more, nothing less.

Her father, Swords raised her when her mother, Ruby, passed away. She was the sole memory of her mother to her dearest father. She was all for him. He raised her when her mother passed away that soon. Crystal just glimpse her once but it was the most catastrophic moment of a mother and child because it's the first and last time that they will see each other. It's just the happiest 'Hi!' at the same time was a tragic and mournful 'Goodbye'. Maybe her family life is incomplete but she's still greatful because her father did everything to raised her in the best way he could.

Though his father is the only person who take care of her since birth, she's still thankful because that great man perseveres the longing and sadness of losing a wife while taking care of a child. The thought made her sad at the same time, happiness fills in.

Some problems entered her early life, she can't make friends. She is that shy to had just a single friend. She was a very hostile type of girl and never mingle with other child same as her age that's why she can't gain friends and no one dares to come and be friends to her. She never mingle with others that why she don't have companions. Even her colleagues and her fellow ageds never dare to talk to her because of her alarming shyness and silence.

"Crystal!!!" Her father had called her in a gentle and sweet tone of loud voice.

"What was it, father?" She asked seriously while gazing intently to other children of her age swinging in the vines near the Forbidden castle . They laugh as hard as they could.

"I know you want to join them..." He taps her shoulder and gently comb her hair with his fingers.

"But no one dares to speak up with me so who would dare to be my playmate?" She asked him hopelessly. Her eyes is as pale as the mourning lights. "No one had ever see me.." She bowed her head. "I'm just a rubbish air to them. Invisible..." That fact makes her snort. ".... and completely useless.." She blow a huge and heart-melting sigh and go to their backyard and swings at their mini playground.