Chapter 68

With matters taken out of her hands the day was spent without worries. Appointments were booked with hair salon and beautician. Manicure and padicure followed by waxing and tanning. Then a facial that finished with a professionally applied make up. With her hair and face all done up, Nina needed only to slip into the kebaya. That was where her trepidation lay.

They returned to her room with plenty of time to spare. After a belated meal ordered via room service, Nina went to carefully wash up so as not to disturb her artfully made up hair and face.

Then it was time to slip into her clothes for the night.

Nina moved gingerly towards the delicately embroidered piece of art. It was lavish and exquisite. Not the one she had tried on for the fitting. This one was pale pink and blue with skin toned satin lining emblemished with a delicate blush. She would look half naked wearing that and have a sparkle of bling adorning parts of the bodice in an exquisite design.

It was breathtakingly beautiful. But surely too delicate for her. But Madeline Lim only murmured noises of approval and rushed her off to slio into it. The attire was a three pieces set with a form fitted foor length skirt with a an embroidered hem line that would trail after her for a hood decent interval. Nina casted the train a doubtful look but Madeline only gushed over it. So with a shrug Nina moved off to don her bustier halter top. With Madeline's help she managed to strap herself in fairly easily. Lastly the embroidered sequined lace with sparkling gem was draped over her shoulders. This garments had sheer long sleeves with embroidered and bejeweled cuffs.

Nina turned then to look into the full length mirror astounded by what she saw.

"Shoes," said Madeline, lifting up a matching bejeweled stiletto. She dropped to her knees to help her into it. Strapping her in before straightening up to admire the effect.

"Simply exquisite."

The deep baritones of Dash'shusky voice sent a spark of pleasure and acute awareness rushing down her spine. Nina shivered before turning to catch his lingering glance through the mirror. His appreciation was genuine. As was his pleasure in her appearance.

"You look like a princess," Dash murmured, for once oblivious to his corny and unimaginative punch lines. He breathed out a heavy sigh and reluctantly tore his gaze away.

"Give me two minutes and I'llbe right with you," said Dash before went off to do just that dash through his own efforts to get ready for the night ahead.

Nina bade Madeline her thanks and saw her to the front door. Then she slept back into the room to apply the finishing touches to her attire. A dab of parfume behind the ears and in the valley between her breasts.

"Umm.. I am thinking we should just skip the night out although and have you all to myself," said Dash huskily as he toweled his head dry and made his way over to her butt naked.

Nina shook her head at him, her glossy red painted lips forming a soft mou of displeasure at his suggestion.

"I spent all day getting dressed. We're going, " she stated adamantly, for once eager to go to the palace ball.

"Wait. Lets take some pictures first, you look so damn beautiful," said Dash, a little dispairingly. Before reaching for his phone to start snapping shots of her.

Nina laughed at his own appearance. "Shouldn't you get dressed first. We can take a picture together."

Nina eased close the distance between them then reached out to take his phone. She shifted closer still then, to rub one chiffon covered bossom against his chest in a blatant invitation before reaching out to roughly smack his backside.

"Ouch," hissed out Dash huskily, not at all in pain.

"Don't be a baby," reprimanded Nina. "Just go get ready."

With a muttered oath, Dash went off to do just that. It wasn't long before he rejoined her clad in a tux.

They posed together then, in front of the mirror with his arms about her and then snapped a few selfies for good measure.

"Shall we?" Dash enquired casually, before reaching down to brush his lips against hers. Nina nodded before moving over to grab her clutch.

She reached out a well manicured hand, with scarlet nails and he reached out to clasp hers, drawing her gaze up to meet his.

"Not yet, I think you're forgetting something," said Dash solemnly, before reaching out to hand her a case. Nina took it, her heart beating hard knowing what to expect in that little box.

She breathed out a puff of air before reaching out to open the box.

The ring that sparkled withinwas breath taking. Aquamarine surrounded by diamonds. But it was the matching chain he slipped around her neck that really caught her breath.

"Put it on," Dash murmured as he busied himself applying the clasp securely about her neck. Nina reached out to take the ring and slip it on.

"Leaning to the side a little," said Dash and Nina looked up to see the matching drop earing held in his hand. She tilted her head obediently and allowed him to undo the simple gold hoops she wore and slip the earings on her earlobe.

His touch lingered caressingly before slipping on to perform the same manuever on her other ear.

He ran a caressing hand down her arms then and bent his head to breath in her scent.

"Th..thank you," managed Nina, hoarsely, after an effort to get her breath back.

"You're welcome, " breathed out Dash, a little darkly, no doubt already planning out the many ways he would elicit her thanks from her as the night wore one.

Nina shivered with anticipation before obliging the silent urging of his hand at the small of her back and bending to retrieve her bag.

Lifting her clutch, she moved off to join him as they made their way out of their room, down to the foyer, drawing eyes of all they passed along the way.

But it was not a limo ride that awaited them but another lift had them up to breezy helipad and onto the awaiting helicopter.