Chapter 53

"Nina? Are you alright?"

The concerned blue hues looked amazingly bright. Sex made look even more irrisistably beautiful then before. It was hardly fair. Especially when Nina was certain her own hair was all out of place and resembling a bird nest then ever before but the man responsible. The man who literally rocked her world was looking none the worse for wear.

Nina's mouth drooled taking in his own sexy dischabille. She would think up a french word to describe him and make so with more mundanes ones for herself.  But he just had that kind of power over her. The power to reduce her to poetry. Poetry on his eyes, his sensuous smirking lips. His broad and bulked up shoulders.  There wasn't a part of she could not break into poetry over.

"I'm ... good," Nina managed to croak out. Not only was she parched from that kissing he subjected her to but she was also hoarse from going at him like a cheerleader. Yelling out her pleasure and urging his attentions even more.

"You're good?" Dash propped his head onto the open palm of his hand as ge continued to lean over her staring into her eyes with apparently as much appreciation as she got from staring into his. "Not great? Not feeling out of this world?"

Nina smirked up at him. "So what you're really asking is are you good?"

"Hey, I don't need any assurance. I know I am awesome. "

Nina giggled. Dash grinned ruefully down at her.  Nina ran a hand through his damp hair. He had surely put his back into it. And a whole lot else if the perspiration across his brow was any indication.

"No, seriously," said Dash solemnly, " are you sore?"

"Hell, yes, I am." Muttered Nina. And she was. Sore in places she never thought possible.

"I'm sorry baby," murmured Dash indulgently running a caressing hand down Nina's own sweat sicked sides. "You're my first virgin.  I may not have done everything right."

"First?" Nina lifted a brow pointedly," or last?"

"Both," he answered amiably.

Nina nodded her head. Willing to accept that. Then gave what he said some thought. "So what you're really saying is that you didn't think you did half so well yourself and you'd like to make it up to me."

"I'd make it up to you right now, if I knew for certain I wouldn't be compounding my errors if I did."

Nina mock glared up at Dash. But he was right, she was more than a little bit sore and could do without that marathon run so soon. Nina reached out to shove him off.

"Still... you could have been a little less enthusiastic at certain points," muttered Nina wincing as she moved to get up.

"Nope I couldn't," Dash promptly denied having that ability.  "Contrary to popular belief, I am not superman."

Nina choked over that one before errupting into fits of the giggles. It was strange but she's never felt more light hearted and free in a long while. Nina grinned widely at Dash as he reached out to haul her against him for a swift if very interested hug.

"Down boy," Nina murmured wickedly at blatant display of interest on Dash's part. Nina pulled away slowly but caressing him seductively as she went.

"You say that now but give me a couple of minutes and I'll have you singing a different tune," Dash grinned back wickedly.

"Tut tut," said Nina shaking her head in refusal. "I know better than to head down that path. It leads to nothing more than pure ruins..."

She was abruptly hauled back against him. Slamming up against his broad muscular chest and knocking her breath out in the process.

"Dash!" She gasped out reapprovingly when she finally could.

"Don't Dash me! I know what you're about," he said darkly running his restless hand all over her, drawing gasps of pleasure as he went. "You're testing your boundaries.  Seeing how far you can push me before I break and unleash all that I am onto all that is you."

Nina gazed up with wide eyed innocence at the seductive glint in his heavily hooded gaze, before she simply stretched cat-like against the length of him purring sensuallyas she went.

"You...," Dash breathed out heavily, his hands doing their best to grasp her luscious form and hold her still.

Nina pouted prettily.

Dash groaned out loud.

"If I had known you'd be such a tease...," muttered Dash threatheningly.

"You'd what? What would you have done differently?" Demanded Nina with a curling up twitch to her already smirking lips.

"I would have f'ucked you sooner," said Dash simply. Then his lips descended onto hers with bruising intensity and Nina latched on back with just as much ferocity, until the jarring peal of reality bit into their lapse of judgment.

"It's your phone, you get it," murmured Nina distractedly. But Dash shook his head before returning his searching lips back to the magnetic draw of hers. "Nope its yours," he denied absently, no longer recognising his own ring tone.