Chapter One

I love NCIS but unfortunately I don't own it all rights go to CBS.
This is my first ever book so it will probably suck especially my punctuation so I'm sorry but I would like it if you could comment what you think and like what I could work on but please no hate if it sucks I hope to get better but here it is....

Tony's POV

I look up as Ziva walks into the squad room, she got engaged to Ray a few weeks ago but to tell you the truth I was jealous it was true I, Anthony D. DiNozzo was in love with Ziva David but I know she could never love me she is with Ray now there was no chance.

Tony! Tony! TONY! Ziva said starting to get annoyed. Hmm what?? Tony said . You have been staring at me for the last 5 minutes, is there something wrong? Ziva exclaimed. Oh no sorry I was just thinking I replied quickly

Gibbs POV

Alright we have a dead marine, GRAB YOUR GEAR! So McGee, DiNozzo and Ziva did so.

*AT THE CRIME SCENE*

McGee! Photos, DiNozzo! Bag and tag, David! Witness statements. Later on (still at crime scene) Ducky TOD? 8:00am, and cause of death ? Two bullets to the abdomen he replied. Ok get the Gurney and load him up.

Ziva you ride with Tony, McGee your with me!

*After the case *

Tony POV

Alright everyone go home it's late I heard Gibbs yell across the squad room. I reach the elevator and saw Ziva in the elevator "hey" I say "hey" she replied. "Wanna go for drinks tonight zeevah! " "no thank you Tony, maybe a rain check?" Ziva replied. Then we walked out of the elevator and went out seperate ways to our cars.

Sorry not very good beginning but promise there will be Tiva. #Tiva4life tell me what you guys think and what I can improve on:)