"I don't fucking need your protection."

"JAY!!" Mr. Olsen shouted. "I need you to answer Ms. Edward's questions without arguing."

"No. I don't fucking have connections with any gangs." He said glaring at me.

"Or any suspects?"

"No." If looks could kill I would've been dead till now.

"Good. Mr. Moretti?" I questioned turning towards bratty boy's cousin who was staring at me with wide eyes and jaw dropped.

"Since you seem to be Mr. Jay's bestfriend. Do have any suspects, anyone who might be threatening your cousin/bestfriend?"

"So you're telling me that Blakey here hired you as Jay's bodyguard?" He asked still wide eyed.

"Yes, to your question and technically no, I am asking you if you have any suspect?" I said amused at him calling Mr. Olsen, Blakey.

"Even more hotter." He said earning smack at back of his head by Mrs. Olsen

"Excuse me?" I said daring him to repeat his sentence again.

"Oh no. Answers to your question is no. Pretty lady."

"Good." I said glaring at him. "Mr. Olsen--?" Before I could finish my sentence.

"No. I don't think my business rivals would even dare to threaten my son." He said proudly.

"Yes, this isn't someone from your business circle. So let me finish my sentence. Is there any old enemy or maybe ex-friend? Old connection that we don't know about?"

"No." He hesitated before answering.

"Okay. If there's anything that might be unusual then I would like to know." I said giving Mr. Olsen that 'I'm not convinced with your answer' look.

"Sure."

"Okay that's all. Thank you for your time. Now I have somewhere to be. So I'll take my leave." I said getting up from the couch I was sitting on.

"Why? You are not staying for dinner." Mrs. Olsen said

"Sorry ma'am I can't. I have things to be taken care of. But thanks for inviting me."

"Okay but next time you are staying." I nodded.

"Mr. Olsen" I nodded at him and left his office with bratty boy and his cousin following after.

"I'll give you a ride pretty lady." Will he ever shut up. Or I might do that for him.

"No. Thanks I have mine." I nodded goodbye at him.

"Alec I need a re-background check and each and every detail about Mr. Olsen's past. He's hiding something."

"Will do." With that he hanged up.

Hmm. Now I have some killing to do.

A/N:

Holla people!! How was the chapter? To many secrets? Suspense about Giara's mother and what exactly Blake Olsen is hiding? Well for that you gotta stick to my story and wait for the next update, maybe next chapter might answer your question.There's a picture of Mr. Olsen's office at the top ∆∆. Btw thanks for reading. Please vote, comment and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love, Alba 💜