Happy Couple 1993 12

I accidently voted on my chapter and then deleted the vote of course. So embarrassing.... :D

The snake was slowly approaching me and then after it came another snake and another and

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed in panic.
"YN WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" I heard Michael.
"MICHAEL PLEASE HELP THERE ARE SNAKES HERE!! GET HELP AHHHHHH
!"

I was screaming in horror to the thought of snakes touching my skin and wrapping around my legs and arms! There were even more coming out from the hole, following their leader.

I was no longer thinking... I was in pure shock! I didn't know what was going on or where I was, I was only screaming from the bottom of my lungs  and kicking with my hands and feet in the air!

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands wrapping tightly around me, holding down my hands and covering my mouth.

"Shhhh!" I stopped everything and came back to my senses.

It was Michael.

He must have jumped in the ditch. Was he crazy!???

"Don't move." I could feel my back and booty firmly pressed against his firm chest and manhood. His right hand was making sure I wouldn't move an inch away, and his left one was covering my mouth. His curls were touching the skin on my face and neck, and his perfume was intoxicating. "Stay still. Those snakes are very poisonous." I felt a tear in my eye caused by fear. I looked down at them to see they were almost to my feet "Close your eyes!" he ordered with raspy voice and I quickly obeyed. "Stay still. Don't even think about moving." I felt a snake crawling upon my leg and let out a cry. "Just let the snakes be... they are not going to hurt you, unless you start annoying them." my breathing was so fast, just like the beating of my heart. "Did you know that snakes love peace? They never attack people if not bothered." the only thing that kept me alive was Michael's voice.
"Uh-uh." I said.
"I'll remove my hand from your mouth, but you must promise me that you won't scream. Can you do that girl?"
"Mhm mhm."
"Okay..." he slowly removed his hand from my mouth. The snakes were already crawling on our feet and some were trying to even climb up my body. I was trembling. "Just relax... they're not gonna do anything to you. They only want to sniff us with their tongues, because we're in their nest."
"I-I c-can't.."
"Just a little more, YN, help is on the way! You mustn't move or we'll die!"
"Michael, there is on my hand!" I whined.
"Shh... just let the snake get to know you. I think it likes you..."
"L-Like mme?"
"Yeah, baby... those snakes definitely like you! All of them are coming to you, not even one wants to wrap itself around me! Damn!" suddenly, I giggled. "Hey snakes, I'm Michael fuckin' Jackson! You should wanna wrap around me! I'm jealous now.." I giggled again "You girl stole all my fans!"
"Hahaha!" then I felt a snake... "Michael, there is one on my breasts!!"
"That damn lucky snake.." he whispered in my ear and I could feel his lips brush against my ear as he talked "I wish I was it."

I heard voices coming from above us.

"Here's our help." Michael said.

"Oh Allah! Look at this! Full of snake!" the sheikh yelled "Just stay there, we save you! Don't move!" a few man tied themselves with ropes and came down to us to slowly remove the snakes from our bodies. Then they gently pulled me up, Michael afterwards, so that we won't disturb the snakes.

When I stepped on the ground, my legs were so soft, that they couldn't keep me up, so I collapsed. I felt Michael's arms from behind my legs and back, gently lifting me up.

"I think we should return to our room, my wife isn't feeling well." with this he carried me back into the sheikh's home to our room and placed me on the bed. "Are you okay, YN?"
"I think yes..." then I remembered everything.