You Met Him on the Phone 10

RING*RING*RING

"What's going on..." the sound of a phone ringing woke you up. "Michael... baby.. your phone.." you gently shook his hand to wake him up. His phone was ringing.
"Mmmh... let it ring." he placed his leg on top of your body, ignoring the phone and going back to sleep until it rung again.
"Baby, I think you should answer... it might be something important!"
"Okay... " he reached out for his phone and placed it on his ear while still lying in bed

"Yes?" he yawned. "What!? Really?" it was a man's voice. "Do I have to?" the man was explaining him something "But I don't want to... I'm tired and... busy!" he looked at you. Man, he was busy with you! This made you blush. "Can't you tell them I'm ill or something..?" he sighed "Okay... Bye." he sat up in bed.

"Oh man... I can't believe this!" he said.
"Is everything okay baby?"
"I have to go to New York for 3 days..."
"When are you leaving?"
"I have to leave today!"
"Nooooooo...." you said as you hugged him tight.
"I know babygirl... I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me!"
"I'm not, I'm just sad you won't be with me..."
"I feel the same way! I don't wanna leave your sight even for an hour!" he was caressing your head.
"Only 3 days?" you asked him.
"Yeah only 3. Do you wanna come with me?"
"YES but... what about college? And I have a test in 2 days..."
"Oh I forgot about that! I don't wanna leave you, maybe I should say I got sick or something!" you couldn't let that happen! You didn't want him to skip important meetings or put his career behind because of you! You had to do something.
"NO! Baby you're going! It's only 3 days we'll survive without each other! Now let's go have breakfast, what you say?"
"You wanna get rid of me!"
"Nooo.."
"Yes you do! You want me to actually leave!"
"No it's not like that! This is your career and I don't wanna be on the way! I don't want you to skip important meetings because of me... I don't wanna be the reason for-"
"You're not!" he took your face in his hands.
"Baby, when I agreed to be your girlfriend, I knew it was not gonna be easy! You're Michael Jackson and you have to do your thing and I don't wanna stop you! I'll do anything for you and I'll wait even if you told me to wait for like... 100 years!" he smiled.
"You'd really wait that long for me?"
"Of course!"
"I'm gonna miss you so much!" he said.
"I'm gonna miss you more!"
"No, I'm gonna miss you more!"
"NO!"
"Yes!"
"NO, I'm gonna miss you more, Michael!"
"NO!"
"YES!"
"NO!"
"YES YES YES!" you repeated.
"I'm gonna miss you most!"
"YES! Wait what?"
"HA! Got you!" he laughed.
"Well, I guess you did and ahh.... now you gotta PAY!" you quickly grabbed the pillow
"OH girl, you don't wanna mess with me! I'm the king of water-balloon and pillow fights!" he said still laughing.
"We'll see about that!"
"Whoever loses, meaning you, makes breakfast!" he said.
"Deal!" and you had the funniest pillow fight together although you lost... he was indeed the king of pillow fights.

Afterwards, you spent the whole day with him. You made breakfast but he still helped you although you had lost. You watched a movie, played in the game room, did a lot of fun things together. Then, you helped him pack his things for the trip 'cause he had to leave in the evening.

Both of you got in the limo and you went with him to the airport. You wanted to be together for as long as possible. You kissed him goodbye and he promised to call you every night. Then after Michael had left, his driver took you home. You took a shower, made dinner and started preparing for the exam.

Monday

What I day! First, you overslept in the morning, then your car broke down so you had to miss the first class. You felt you were trapped in some kind of 'unlucky hole' without Michael around you. Thank God the test wasn't in the morning otherwise you'd have missed it! You didn't go with Michael because of it and all the hard studying... and in the end miss it... But you didn't, phew! You were happy this day was finally over. You made your way out of the building, leaving for home. All you wanted was to hear Michael's voice. He was returning on Wednesday and this seemed like a whole eternity to you. As you were about to get in the car