Secret Admirer 2

You were in your bathroom in front of the huge mirror, applying make up to conceal your tired looking face, especially, dark circles.

Last night you couldn't sleep because of Michael and that secret admirer of yours.

After your husband read the note that came with the roses, he got angry, ignored the dinner you made him and you, and simply went to bed. After you cleaned up in the kitchen, you followed him. This night was supposed to be romantic and you were supposed to be making love till the break of dawn - uh-uh! When you tried to seduce Michael who was lying with his back facing you, by caressing his back and then gently kissing his neck and playing with his ear, he said
"YN, I'm tired, I wanna sleep..." and covered his head with the sheets.

But he didn't sleep, instead, he was turning around, sighing in bed all night long, obviously not being able to find a comfortable position or rather ease his anger. You could see he was nervous and pissed because of the secret admirer, although, you told him you did nothing wrong and love him only.

In the morning, he didn't drink coffee or have breakfast but simply left for work immediately after getting up from bed. You tried to talk to him again but he won't listen. He's so stubborn! That's when you've had it with him! You should be the one who's angry because he didn't believe your words and is mad at you about something you have no control over, like this secret admirer... It wasn't your fault someone liked you, or sent you flowers or wrote you a letter! You didn't want this to happen and if you had the possibility to decide, you'd never want this to happen, but you hadn't and Michael didn't wanna see that. Before marrying, you made promises to always believe one another, be faithful and talk when there's a problem. Seemed like Michael forgot about those things... However, you didn't know Michael could get so jealous..

Later at your work

You were working hard at your office when one of your secretary came in and brought you a bouquet of flowers. 'Oh no, not again!' you thought.

"Mrs. Jackson, this came for you!" she placed the flowers on the little table in front of your desk.
"Thank you, Anna."
"You're welcome. Is there anything you need?"
"No, thank you." she gave you a smile and left.

You got up and went to have a closer look at the flowers to search for a note and you found it!

Just to remind you how much I love you.
Forever yours,
Michael Jackson

You hugged the bouquet. It was from Michael. Maybe he sent it because he felt bad for acting that way last night or maybe because he wanted to compete with your secret admirer. You hoped that was not the case! It would make you feel extremely bad if he sent those flowers to show you that he can too send flowers.

KNOCK*KNOCK

"Come in!"
"YN, I'll need your signature on those papers." Brian said.
"Sure!" he came in and handed over the documents. You signed them.
"So how is everything going?" he asked.
"It's ok... "
"'It's ok'? Only ok?" you sighed. "Is there a problem, YN, you don't seem well.."
"Well yes..."
"I'm so sorry... he's not cheating on you, is he?"
"No, no! It's just that.." Brian was a friend from school so you felt it was ok to share with him, you needed to talk to someone anyway "Yesterday, I received flowers from a secret admirer and Michael got really angry about it, and today I got these" you pointed at the bouquet "from Michael."
"That's good, isn't it? He's sending you flowers, meaning he wants to apologize?"
"Yeah but I don't know if that's the reason he sent them or is it because he wants to compete with my secret admirer.. Brian, I'm so sorry I'm telling you about my problems I don't want to bore you..."
"NOO! Not at all! You know you can tell me anything and I'll always be there to listen and help you!"
"Thank you, really, that's so sweet of you."
"No need to thank, we've known each other for how long? Ages?" you laughed.
"Yeah!" finally little laughter...
"I think you should talk to him. This is the best thing - communication!"
"I know but he doesn't want... I don't know what to do!" you must have seemed really sad because he hugged you.
"Everything's gonna be ok, just have some patience! I'd be angry too if someone sent my wife flowers!"
"Men!" someone knocked on the door and you broke the hug. "Come in!" Michael came in.