He's a ghost hunter 6

YN's POV

It's been almost a month after the successful "eviction" of the evil ghost out of my new house. Ever since I've been living in it after the "cleansing", I haven't had a single problem, even the atmosphere was different - peaceful and calm. The house and the furniture in it looked somehow joyful, and I knew this sounded strange, but if one had experienced what I had with the ghost, they'd surely understand what I meant. My life was going great at this point - the tranquility in my house, my success at work, my finances.. everything!

YFN was doing great too. Well, I had to admit she did work a lot and I've barely seen her the last few weeks, but other than that, she told me when we last met each other, that her life had never been better. I really didn't know what she meant... I personally believed that her life hadn't changed after the ghost, therefore, I grew even more curious and impatient to see her again, which to be honest, has became a very hard thing to do lately because she was always busy and didn't have time. 

Lately, I've been the one who would call and keep in touch. She hadn't called me even once. It even made me wonder if I had done or said something to insult her, however, she insured me that I hadn't when we last met.

Yesterday, I decided to pay her visit without a warning and when I got to her house she didn't let me in. For the first time in my life, my best friend wouldn't let me in her house. I felt extremely bad, although she assured me she was in the middle of something very important that couldn't be interrupted. I understood and left but before heading home, I made sure to convince her to go out with me tonight. I just wanted to know what was happening with my best friend! She was somehow neglecting our friendship and even though she kept telling me she wasn't, and that her schedule was very busy at the moment, I didn't really believe it because I knew she didn't have family just like me. We only had each other's companies and that was it. She used to cherish it and now things were getting a little different. One thing I knew, whatever problems she had, I was going to help her without thinking about it twice.

When I got ready, I left the house and locked the door, then begun walking to the park, where we were going to meet.

It was around 8pm, Friday night and the atmosphere in the city was calm and cheerful. People in the streets were loaded with positiv energy that came from their happiness since it was everybody's favorite day of the week - Friday, the day we get to forget work and enjoy life.

The weather was warm, and the air filled with the fresh smell of green grass, flowers and trees from the nature at the park. I spotted YFN in the distance and smiled to myself. I raised my hand up and waved at her but she didn't see me. I picked up pace when I suddenly noticed a man walking in her direction. She opened her arms and wrapped them tightly around his waist. He hugged her and soon their lips locked together in a passionate kiss, making out at the park in front of everyone like two teenagers.

My jaw dropped.

Had she got a boyfriend?? And didn't tell me!?!

I made effort to walk even faster and when I was almost there, she noticed me and gently pushed him away.

"YN! Hi, girl!" she was smiling from ear to ear and I noticed her red lipstick was smudged from all the kissing.
"Hi..."
"How are you doin'?" she asked and gave me a hug.
"Good and you?" I had a closer look at the man and to be honest, he didn't look like a nice person to me.
"Never better! Oh let me introduce you... this is Chad, my boyfriend." she seductively winked at him and he licked his lips, staring at her breasts.
"Boyfriend?!!!" I couldn't believe it.
"Mhm... we met few days ago and he's hot! I momentarily fell in love with him!"
"Me to.." he said "She drives me crazy!"
"Aha... well, nice to meet you, I'm YN."
"Nice to meet you too." we shook hands.