Happy Couple 1993 8

Here's the update! Sorry it took me this long... Enjoy!

In the morning, when I woke up, Michael wasn't in his bed. I looked around to find myself alone in the room and it was 9 o'clock. He must have gotten up early and went somewhere. At least, this time he let me get some sleep.

I jumped out of bed, took a shower and dressed up. Since I was Mrs. Michael Jackson, I had to dress classy and with style so as not to embarrass my "husband".

I went downstairs to find Michael's grandmother giving orders in the kitchen. Thank God she took that part for me because, I had to admit, I was very embarrassed to give orders left and right in the house - I still couldn't get used to being his wife. It still felt like a dream for me. I guess I needed, as Michael said, more practice to master my new role.

And he was right. I couldn't ruin this for him in front of his sheikh because he already paid for the whole thing a lot of money!

"Keep the coffee warm, woman!" she told the maid "When my YN gets up, I want her to drink warm coffee and I also want you to be around to make her breakfast in case she's hungry!"
"Yes ma'am."

I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning!" and greeted her. I noticed her face lit up when she saw me. Wow.. she must really like me.
"Good morning, dear! Did you sleep well?"
"Yes, thank you.."
"Come here, I have warm coffee for you!" she went over to the coffee machine and poured some coffee for me. "There you go!"
"Thank you so much, grandma!" she was going to be very disappointed when me and Michael got divorced. I sat down at the table and looked around for Michael.
"You must be wondering where your husband is, right?" she caught me, playfully winking at me.
"Well.. yes." my cheeks turned red.
"He's in the back yard with the gardeners, giving them orders for the flowers. Do you want breakfast?"
"No, thank you." I gave her a warm smile. She walked over to me and sat down beside me.
"I've brought some things for you, darling."
"For me?"
"Yes, I wanna show you something..."
"What is it?" I curiously asked.
"Well, I thought that since you didn't get the chance to get to know our family, I took a few photo albums with me to show you.."
"Pictures?? Of everyone in the family??"
"Yes, dear."
"This is great!"

Oh my God! I've always wanted to see Michael as a little child! On the Oprah interview they did show a few pictures but it was very short, so I couldn't see much!

Michael's POV

The work in the garden was finally completed and I was so glad since I've been here with the gardeners for 3 hours! There was so much work to do - the grass, the trees, the flowers, the vegetables.... Well, it was my fault that I purchased such a big ranch!

However, during the whole morning I couldn't stop thinking about YN... And I didn't know why. Well, maybe because she was so damn beautiful and I've never before in my life seen such a beautiful girl, with a good temper and heart, tender, gentle and honest and what the hell was I thinking! I wasn't allowed to develop feelings for her, not even like her, since we were going to divorce very soon! Besides, I was 100% sure she didn't like me. But I couldn't stop staring at her breasts or butt whenever she was around me. And those soft, plump lips of hers... I imagined the two lips tighten around my hard cock and suck me until I came... Oh God! I had to stop thinking about those things because if I didn't, I was going to form a boner any second soon, and I couldn't show up with a hard piece of wood in my tight pants in front of my grandmother 'cause she was going to kill me!