Anniversary (requested) 4

"What took you so long?" he asked.
"You woke me up! My body doesn't function this early." you were still sleepy. "Anyway, what do you want?" you sat your sleepy body on the edge of his bed.
"I want you to help me take a bath."
"WHAT!?!" you jumped.

"What do you mean what? It's morning, I need to take a bath and I can't do it on my own! I feel so tired today..." here we go again "My head hurts and everything spins..."
"Okay, I'll get your bath ready and leave you."
"What? Noo! You can't leave me like you left me last night! What if something happens to me?"
"What was I supposed to do? Stay here and watch you all night long? I wanna rest too!"
"I know but you should have stayed on the bed next to me..
"I'm not sleeping with you!"
"Or on the sofa! If something happens to me how are you gonna hear me from another room!" you sighed. He was exaggerating it. "Now help me up and take off my clothes."
"Oh no no! I'm not taking your clothes off!"
"Do you want me to get in the bath with my clothes on, YN?!"
"Listen, I'll help you get to the bathroom and that's all." you warned him. Hell no you were giving up so easily!
"But I feel so bad what if faint and drawn in the tub? It's gonna be all your fault and besides... it's not like we haven't seen each other without any clothes on before!" he playfully winked at you.
"You'll never change... "

You filled the tub with warm water and helped Michael up. He was pretending he couldn't walk.
"Oh God... my head.. my legs." it was so funny. He was such an actor!
"Your legs? I thought you hit your head only.."
"Yes but my legs are shaky.. it's because of my head!" you noticed he tried to sound convincing. You were holding him by the waist while he supported himself on your shoulders.
"Ahh! Michael, you're heavy!" he was putting too much of his weight on you.
"Stop complaining.. we're almost there." you entered his bathroom. He leaned against the wall and took of his shirt to reveal his bare chest then begun removing his belt. You were getting turned on by watching him take off his clothes but couldn't allow him to notice that. "I can't take off my socks. If I bend down my head starts spinning like crazy.." this was an invitation for you to do it for him. You sighed, walked over to him, got on your knees and begun pulling off his socks. When you were done, you raised your body, travelling up his long legs, junior, his chest and oh God what were you doing! You quickly moved away from him.

He unzipped his pants and let them fall on the floor. Damn....

He was in his boxers only. You saw him place his hands on them to removed them when you

"Michael can I leave now? You don't need me anymore so.." you felt you begun sweating.
"No, you have to help me get in the tub! What if I slip, fall down and hit my head? Again?" there was no way you were getting out of this... You gave your best to pretend his nakedness didn't affect you.
"Whatever..." then he pulled down his boxers...

'Don't look at it! Don't look at it! Don't!'

"YN, are you here?" naked Michael asked.
"Boy, you better stop talking and get in that tub already 'cause you're wasting my whole day here!"
"Alright, alright.." you helped him do so.

He begun playing in the water like a kid until you gave him the look, then he stopped. He took his shower gel and poured some onto the bath sponge, beginning to scrub his body. He went on like this for a few minutes until he

"YN.."
"What now?"
"Can you scrub my back please?" you arched your eyebrow like 'Really!?' "I can't reach it on my own! My whole body hurts! I fell down the staircase, remember?" you reached out your hand waiting for him to give you the sponge. He placed it on your hand, not letting the opportunity of touching you go.

He leaned forward and hugged his legs, waiting for you to clean his back.

You begun doing so.