He's Your Uncle Final

I stood on the road. Where was I supposed to go now?

"Hey!"

What was that?

"Hey!"

I turned around to see a man. Was he talking to me?

"You!"

I looked around and there was no one else, so it must have been me.

"Yes, you! Are you YN?"
"Yes.."
"Alright, come." I hesitated because I didn't know him "Come! I'm supposed to pick you up from here. Your new guardians sent me."

My new guardians!???!!! What the... Did they gave custody of me to someone else?!? Wasn't I a Jackson anymore?

"Come on, lady, I don't have all day!"

I had no other option but to go with this man so I went to his car and got it. He begun driving.

"So... do you know who my new guardians are?"
"I'm just a driver sent by a social worker, I don't know anything but I do got an address! Here" he gave me a piece of paper with address written on it "I'm supposed to take you there."

I looked at the address.

I didn't know where this was... I knew no one with this address. Oh God... where was I going? What kind of people lived there? Tears formed in my eyes. Where was Michael... all I wanted now was his warm arms and chest.

After what it seemed to me like an hour, he pulled off to a house in a nice neighborhood.

"So, this is the place. Good luck."
"Thanks..." I closed the door and he drove off.

"You're YN, I suppose?"
"Yes."
"Great, come in! Everybody's expecting you!" this woman was waiting for me by the gates and by her clothes I could tell she was a maid.

She led me inside this beautiful house and when we reached the kitchen she stopped and said

"Go inside the kitchen, now I have work to do!" and left.

I opened the door and to my utmost surprise I found Michael, Lisa and some man standing next to her. They all had huge smiles on their faces.

"WELCOME, YN!" they all said in choir and Michael opened his arms wide for me. Without any hesitation, I let my bags fall on the ground and run to him, jumping in his arms. I buried my head in the crock of his neck and inhaled his aroma deeply while I enjoyed the way his soft curls felt against my face. I had NO idea what the hell was going on or how I ended up here, all that mattered to me now was Michael.

"YN, I missed you so much baby.." he whispered in my ear, causing me to cry. "No, no don't cry!"
"YN," Lisa begun "this is no time to cry, now, come here!" she pulled me in her arms for a tight hug which absolutely blew my mind off!
"Lisa's right, babygirl..."
"Now, YN, I want you to meet Danny!"
"Hi!" I looked at the man who was standing next to her "I'm Danny, nice to meet you!"
"Hi..."
"Are you hungry? We made a cake to celebrate your return!" she said.
"A cake?"
"Yeah!"
"But I don't understand anything..."
"Baby, I'll explain you everything. Let's sit down first.." we all sat around the table and Michael begun. "I know this must be a huge shock for you..." he begun after I've calmed down a little.
"It is... I have no idea what's happening here!"
"When the police took me that night, I spent few days at the police station and then they let me go because...

"Mr. Jackson, seems like there aren't any evidences against you to prove your guilt so you're free to go."
"Really?"
"Yes."