Your Present for His Birthday*

We all know today's Michael's birthday so this imagine is dedicated to him! Before reading it, think about what would you have given him for his birthday if he was your husband and TELL ME :D!
Michael, I love you!!! :)

It was a warm, pleasant night on the 29th of August and there was a lot going on at Neverland. The amusement park was brought to life for you had all the lights on! Also, there were colorful balloons everywhere - in the air, on the tables, in the trees, in the bushes and even some tied to the grass. Yes, you have tied balloons to the grass. The food on the tables looked amazing so did the colorful cocktails too. You put a carpet on the grass that was the presents' spot, where all the guests placed their gifts and presents for Michael. It was around 7pm and all the guests that you've invited for your husband's birthday have already arrived. You were all waiting for him to return home from the studio. You told his people at the gates to call you when he arrives so that you can go meet him and take him to the park - the party was a surprise, he knew nothing about it or about the present he was going to receive...

"Mrs. Jacksons, Mr. Jackson has just arrived. He's headed for the main entrance of the house."
"Thank, you Bill!"

You quickly got to the main entrance to welcome your husband. "Baby!!!" you said while running with your arms wide open to him. He opened his arms too to receive you and when you got to him you immediately jumped in his arms. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he was holding you tight. You'd welcome him home like this every day from the day you married him which was one year ago.

"My babygirl!" he said while holding you "Did you miss me?" his sweet voice sounded in your ear.
"I miss you every second when you're gone!" he smelled so good. You unwrapped your legs and he gently placed you on the ground and while holding your hands, took a good look at you from your feet to the top of your head. "Wow... you look so beautiful! Why baby?". "For you.." you gave him a smile filled with love. He smiled back at you. "Tonight, your eyes are sparkling brighter than all the stars together..." you smiled and said "Come with me..." you let go of his left hand but kept you right in his left and led him to the amusement park.

When he saw the decorations and all the guests he couldn't believe it! He was really surprised but with a happy smile on his face. Everyone said in unison "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!!" while clapping. He was speechless! Finally he managed to say to you "You did ALL THIS FOR ME?". "Yes baby!". He wanted to say something but his family came to him to greet him.

The party was at its peek and everyone was having a great time. The guests were eating cake, drinking cocktails, walking around talking, dancing and going on the rides. Michael had already opened all the presents and that was the topic of the conversation that was very interesting to his brothers and male friends since your present wasn't there.

"Sooo Mike, my man.... I didn't see your wife's present!" said Jermaine while Michael had one of his hands around you. You were having a conversation with some of his brothers and friends in a circle until Jermaine changed the topic. Then one of Michael's friends immediately jumped in after Jermaine's words "'Cause she hasn't bought him one!" then they all started laughing except you and Michael. "Yeah... she probably forgot about it!" another one said. "All the money your husband has and you didn't even get him a single card!" they continued laughing, making it look like a joke but it wasn't an actual joke... they were trying to make him angry. You liked to call it jealousy! "Hey guys stop it! Presents aren't important! The best present for me is that she's with me and loves me!" he was right and he really meant it but you could still see he wasn't happy that you didn't bother to get him something. He was trying to hide it from everyone. "Yes, yes of course!" one of his friends said sarcastically. They were still laughing when you jumped in "It's ok Michael, let them have their fun, that's what this party's all about..." But then you turned to them "but how can you be so sure I don't have a present?" and asked them. "YN, don't try to hide it, you forgot to get one for your beloved husband, I mean these things happen, it's ok!" you saw Michael wasn't happy. They were hurting him on purpose with their words 'cause they were jealous of your love.

You placed your free hand on his friend's shoulder and said "David, I know you're jealous of us but it's ok! I mean you don't get to see a happy couple like us everyday! I understand you and I'm not mad at you! Moreover, I know your wife hasn't bought you a single present even once for ten years of marriage, so I understand that you're used to this kind of situation... But we" pointing you and Michael "are different!" and you started laughing to make it look like a joke. So did Michael "Yeah, my wife's right!" this shut their mouths and they quickly changed the topic. But through out the whole party you could see Michael was a little sad because of that...

The party was over and all of the guests were gone. It was only you and your man in the house. It was time to go to bed where another surprise awaited him.

"Baby, I'm going to the bedroom to take a shower and I'll be waiting for you.." you said and left. You weren't really gonna take a shower.. you were trying to lure him in there. You indeed went to the bathroom but to change... in the sexiest underwear you had.

Michael's POV

I'm a little tired.. today was a long day. I can't believe YN did all this for me! I'm so happy 'cause when I was a little kid I didn't get to celebrate my birthdays... I better not think about that because it makes me sad... I should get upstairs now she's probably waiting for me.

As I opened the bedroom door, I was speechless! Guess the surprises weren't over yet. There were roses everywhere on the floor and candles too. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

It smelled of fresh roses. The room looked so romantic... red roses on the floor and on the bed... candles burning.. Oh my God.. YN must still be in the bathroom but I can't hear the shower... I was excited to see what was coming next...

Your POV

'I heard him come in and waited for a few minutes... I wonder what his face looked like when he saw that! I didn't get to see it but I'll see what it looks like after I give him this..' you were thinking while holding his birthday present in your hands. You walked out of the bedroom holding the present behind your back. He saw you

"Baby.. I can't believe this.. it is so amazing!!! I-I really thank you so much!"
"Well... it's not all.."
"It's not all?" you shook your hand 'no' "There's more?" you nodded 'yes'. "WOW!" you came close to him and put your hands in front of him and in them was the present. It was rather small, wrapped really nice and looked like a watch but it wasn't a watch...
"Oh Gosh!!! A present for me!!?" you could read from his face he was happy. He quickly took it "May I opened it?"
"Of course!" you replied with a smile. He shook it to see what it was but you stopped him "NO, don't shake it, baby!" he smiled and started unpacking eagerly, like a little kid. The little box was finally opened. He was blown away!!! His jaw dropped.
"YN, is this what I think it is?" he said with a serious look on his face.
"Yes!" it was a pregnancy test.
"A pregnancy test?" he asked to make sure.
"Michael... this is not just a pregnancy test. It's a POSITIV pregnancy test."
"You're pregnant!"
"YES!"
"Oh LORD.." he fell on his knees wit his hands buried in his face. You got scared.
"Are you... are you not happy?"
"WHAT!!?? Of course I'm happy!! I just I .. I can't believe it! YN, you have no idea how much I've wanted this.. ever since we got married.. I-I've been dreaming about this but you never talked about children and I thought you didn't want!" you were relieved.
"I've always wanted kids from you, you silly" you saw tears from his eyes and yours got watery too. He got up and gave you the tightest hug ever.
"YN, thank you ... I love you.. you have no idea how much. This was the best day of my life and this present.. I just... words are not enough to describe how happy I am.. this is the best present I've ever received.. You always know what to do and how to make me happy! Thank you for being with me!"
"Daddy I love you too and I'm glad I could make you happy!"
"When did you find out you were pregnant?" he asked.
"A month ago.. I'm really sorry I didn't tell you earlier but I wanted this to be a surprise for your birthday.."
"It's ok babygirl!"
"And I've also been to a doctor and everything's fine with the baby!"
"Thank you God!" he kissed you and hugged you passionately then took you to the bed and gently placed you on top of the roses and whispered "YN, do you wanna make love to me tonight?".
"Od daddy... that's what I've been waiting for the whole day..."

You made love and his hand was holding your belly the whole time...
-------------------

Thanks for reading! :)