He's Your Uncle 9

Attention Moonwalkers,
this chapter contains sexual scenes,
strong language
and Michael is really really BAAAAAAAD.

Michael's POV

I have just returned home from the court (another lawsuit against me), pulling my car in front of the house. I was so emotionally and mentally tired that I just gave the key to my employee to park it since I didn't have the strength to do it myself.

I just released a new song and people start to sue me, claiming I've stolen the melody from them! I just can't believe this shit! I'm Michael fucking Jackson and I don't need to steal melodies! They're all just using me, trying to get money from me but I ain't giving up without a fight!

DAMN!

I heard music loud as hell as I approached my house. YN was throwing her party tonight with my permission (which I gave 'cause she blackmailed me and also since I thought Lisa was kind of right, YN's really young and needs to have fun, so better do it here instead of going somewhere else) but I expected it to be with a few friends who sit around in the living room, eat sugar and popcorn like every other normal teenagers her age. Loud music's not a part of it right? I was really tired and wanted to just go to my room and lay down in bed to forget about all the betrayers who used to call themselves my friends but since my 6th sense was telling me something illegal might be happening in my house, I decided to check on those kids first.

Thank God I did.

The music was getting even louder with every further step I took towards the house. I stopped at the front door and my maid was there with worried look on her face.

"Mr. Jackson, you don't wanna go in!" she had to yell a little so I could hear her. I don't wanna go in? Why?

I opened the door to find the biggest mess I've ever seen in my life! I gotta confess I wasn't very organized person, even kind of messy, but this here was crazy!

Firstly, the music was so loud that I couldn't even hear my own thoughts. Secondly, drunk teenagers, holding beers and bottles of vodka were going around my house like it was their own home, dancing, laughing, talking or rather yelling... There were empty cups and bottles all over the floor and glass from broken stuff. I then saw one of my favorite statues broken to pieces.... How wild were those teenagers? I remember when I was young I wasn't like that at all! The room smelled of alcohol, cigarettes and weed.

If YN smoked weed too, I'm gonna kill her!

I walked in further to see few teenagers making out on my couch. There were others making out against the walls, one couple was even having sex! What the hell was that? A party or an orgy? I don't usually get angry but what I saw tonight made me furious! If my mother saw what her favorite granddaughter has done, I don't know how would she react!

I immediately begun looking for YN. Where the hell was this girl!? Suddenly, I felt two girls rubbing against my legs with huge smiles on their faces, pulling me to the dance floor. HELL NO. I quickly freed myself from them and what wait... was this there YN? She was! And she was wearing black leader dress, so short that if she bend down a little I was gonna be able to see her panties, holding beer in her left hand and dirty dancing with some boy who was between her legs and she was rubbing against his genitalia. She had her hands wrapped around his neck and his were around her waist, going lower and when he touched her butt! THAT MOTHERFUCKA TOUCHED HER BUTT!

I exploded in jealousy and anger.