Jungkook

It's been a year ever since he proposed to you...who is this guy I speak of...?

Jeon Jungkook...

My lover, my moon and my stars, the light that fills the darkness in my life.

I've had a rough life before I met Jungkook. My parents died in a car wreck, (now adopted by step parents!!!) I was bullied in elementary, which Jungkook went to the same schools as me, he protected me as long as he was with me. In middle school was when I confessed I liked him, then in High School, he confessed he loved me, and then asked me to be his girlfriend that same year. We've been together for 3 years since high school, and after college...he proposed to me, and it was the most sweetest thing he has ever done.

You were sitting in the church, you were so nervous at your first wedding, your dad saw you about the cry, he sat down in front of you and grabbed your hands..."Hey sweetie, you ok?" He asked

"I'm super nervous about the wedding, what if something goes wrong?" You said

"Nothing will go wrong, trust me..." He said with a smile

"Okay...I love you Appa..." You said and kissed his cheek

"I love you too...my daughter...ok...let's go..." He said and you both locked arms and went to the church doors.

The church doors finally opened and you saw Jungkook standing at the alter, he saw you and smiled, you and your father walked down the aisle, you got to the end of the aisle and he kissed your cheek, you smiled and walked up to the alter, Jungkook grabbed you hands and looked at you and mouthed, "You look beautiful..." You smiled and started the wedding

~After the vows~

"You may kiss the bride..." The marriage officiant finally announces after the vows. Jungkook lifted up your veil and he leaned in and kissed you on the lips, you didn't hesitate to kiss him back, everyone got up and started cheering, he deepened the kiss a little then stopped, everyone was still clapping and cheering, you and him walked down the aisle smiling.

~After the wedding Reception~

You and Jungkook got back to your house and got into some comfy clothes, you walked to the living room and sat down on the couch and turned on a movie, Jungkook came out with to soda pops and some popcorn, you cuddled next to him and watched the movie..."I love you, Y/N..." Jungkook says..."I love you too babe..." You said back and got back to watching the movie...

~10 minutes later~

You fell asleep at the end of the movie, Jungkook saw you were fast asleep and he got up, and carried you bridal style to your bedroom, he laid you down and climbed in next to you, you shifted positions and cuddled next to him..."Goodnight, my princess..." He said and kissed the top of your head.

Hey-yo!! Here's another imagine, I hope you guys enjoyed this one, isn't our little Kookie so adorable! If you have any suggestions, comment them below, and I'll see you in the next chapter! BYE!! And sorry if it was a little shorter than usual, I'm trying to get back into the flow of writing stories, but anyways, thanks guys!