Happy Valentines Day (w/Shuu x Reader)

Even if it's tomorrow, fuck it! Oneshot, Shuu X Reader, Valentine's day version. Enjoy

You laid on the couch with your lazy sleeping boyfriend, Shuu. Today was Valentine's Day, and you wanted to get something for Shuu, but he had other plans. Instead of letting you go everywhere today, he kept you by his side, practically putting handcuffs on yours and his wrists to keep you with him.

You huffed, irritated. Lucky for you, you had Laito out doing your deeds, with you being his blood pack for just a couple days, you didn't mind, as long as he didn't get dirty, that's all you cared about.

The door to the mansion burst open revealing Laito carrying bags full of the things you needed. You smiled at him, thank god you two were like, best friends, hence why he seems gay around you, *snickers*.

"I got your shit." Laito dropped everything in front of you, his arms crossed. You looked up at him and smiled, sitting yourself up slowly to not wake up Shuu.

"Thank you Laity!" Yes, you called him that, that was his nickname from you. Laito blushed from your nickname, and growled.

"Whatever (N/m). Let's just get you out of these cuffs, then you can do your Valentine's shit." Laito leaned over you, holding the key for the handcuffs in his hand, taking your wrist with the other, and unlatching the cuff from you.

"I'M FREE FOR NOW!" You jumped up, grabbing all the bags, and ran straight to the kitchen. Laito shook his head at your childish state, before looking down at his older, peaceful sleeping brother.

"You're lucky you got a girl like her, I'm glad we're still in this together." With that, Laito walked to his room, not wanting to get in trouble from your planning.

You giggled mischievously in the kitchen, and began making Shuu's favorite food, Rare Steak, and other sweet things for himself, you, and the rest of the brothers.

While making the steak, you were also preparing candy, and cake, which caught the scent of a sleep deprived vampire.

Kanato came into the kitchen silently, carrying his well known teddy bear Teddy, and stood next to you, watching as you multi-tasked, doing the rare steak, while doing the sweets and cake. (That rhymed xD)

You looked at the sleep deprived vampire and smiled sweetly at him.

"What is (Y/n)-chan making? She never cooks.." kanato said quietly to Teddy, but made sure for you to hear it. Your eye twitched.

"Well...Today's Valentine's Day, and I thought of doing something sweet for you all, especially for Shuu." You divided the cake batter into four circular cake pans, each pan becoming smaller. You placed the pans into the oven, which was on, and had set a timer till they were done. You turned to Kanato to see a confused look placing his features.

"What's Valentine's Day, do you humans celebrate that?"

You sweatdropped, how could he not know, this is the only day -except for Halloween- where you get lots of candy! You sighed, and looked at Kanato seriously.

"Valentine's Day is the day where people give out candy and sweets to their lovers, or to their friends. This day is supposed to be romantic for lovers, who which spend the whole day going out, and being with each other, more than they already are. Understand?" You have him a straight up answer, and you had a feeling he only was interested in the sweets part.

You turned back to the Rare Steak, and removed it from the pan, onto a plate. With that, you placed Thyme, Sage, and Rosemary, circling the Rare Steak. After that, you made a sauce with the juices from the steak, and drizzled the sauce over the plate. You smiled at your master piece.

~~~~TimeSkip cause I'm too lazy to detail the rest xD~~~~~

Within the past hour, you made everything just how you wanted it to be. The dining room was decorated appropriately for Valentine's Day, everyone's favorite food was on the table, though you had to guess for Subaru. You made the table cloth nice and symmetrical, everything had to be perfect, you were OCD like that, must keep everything perfect.

You smiled to yourself, and brought out the cake from the kitchen, and placed it in the center of the table. After getting the food ready, you walked out of the dining hall, and took in a deep breath.

"GET YOUR FOOD YOU BRATS!!!!" Right there Laito and Ayato were in front of you, paler than usual. You laughed at them, covering your laugh up with your hand.

"Sorry, that's the only way I can get you down here. Happy Valentine's Day guys." You hugged the triplets, as the others were behind them, you held the dining room door open to them and they saw the dining table, having their foods on it.

Laito and Ayato were the first to run into the room, then Kanato, then Subaru, who marched into the room, before giving you a slight smile, and lastly Reiji, he looked at you out of the corner of his eye, before giving you a slight bow, and walked into the room. The five brothers seated themselves at the table and started eating.

Where's Shuu..Possibly on the couch where I left him. You thought, and took his meal, before walking back to the couch you once were at.

As you suspected, Shuu was still on the couch, sleeping. A tick mark made its way to your head, you struggled to keep your anger down, you did all of this mostly for him. Luckily you brought a slice of cake with you before you headed over here.

You pulled a chair by your foot to seat yourself in front of Shuu, which you did. You looked down at him, entranced by his facial features, his dirty blond hair that was thrown all over his face, the soft breathing he did as he slept, he seemed as if he was some sort of doll.

You shook him slightly by the shoulder, pulling out one of his earphones looking at him. "Shuu...Shuu honey..I got your favorite..Rare Steak.." you whispered silently, knowing he would wake up if he was told there was rare steak for him, it felt like he mostly cared about that.

As if on cue, Shuu opened one of his eyes to look at you, as you say there, holding the plate of Rare Steak in one hand, the other hand holding the cake. "Hey sleepy head..Ready to eat?" You smiled at him weakly, and sat the plate of cake on the floor gently.

Shuu sat up, turning his whole body so he could be sitting correctly, and stared at you. You were in an apron, and you had some patches of flour on you.

You handed him the plate of Rare Steak, and stood up once he held it. "Happy Valentine's Day babe." You kissed his cheek, and went to walk off, only to have your wrist be grabbed by Shuu's hand, and to be pulled down on top of him.

You blushed instantly, looking at him, while he laid his food on a table next to the couch. Then he turned his gaze to you.

"Is that why you were gone for so long.." you nodded your head slowly to his question, and dug your face into his chest.

"I just wanted to make you and the others happy, especially you..." Your statement was muffled by you having your head in his chest, but Shuu somehow heard what you said. He left out a small smile, and lifted your head up to make you look at him.

"I'm happy when you're around me, I'm just astonished, stunned, that you went out to do all of this, for us, mostly me though." You giggled at that last words of his sentence, and hugged him. He gladly returned the hug back.

"I love you Shuu."

"I love you too (Y/n)."

And there we have it, on the Rare Steak part, that was very detailed, you might wonder why, well it's because I'm gonna become a fucking fantastic chef, must have great detail! XD anyway, I hope you all enjoy this.

As to why I decided to do a Valentine's Day one, was because tomorrow for me is Valentine's Day, and I made cookies for my friends for tomorrow, and also because, I might have ended up burning my cheek, from when a hot pan, carrying cookies, came out of the oven, and I somehow, got myself with it, the pan rubbing against my cheek, so my cheek is now scarred, but I'm fine with that xD

Like I said before, hope you enjoyed it!

Enjoy
Comment
Vote!