A/N

VERY IMPORTANT!!! THANKS AND CHARACTERS!!!

Hey guys, sorry not an update, however this is very important. 

As you can see we are up to chapter 14, and I just wanted to warm you that soon we will be reaching the end of the story, and that will put an end to the "Possessive Trilogy".

I just wanted to take this time to say thank you to each and every one of my supporters, whether you follow me or not, ghost or loud, I appreciate each and every one of you.

The voters thank you for making my book popular, and I hope you continue to do so, especially with my next story "His Mate And His Mistress".

My commenters thank you for letting me know what you think. Believe it or not, you guys have a huge impact on how the story turns out. Whether you're asking for an update, cursing out a character, or even giving a logical reasoning to my questions at the end of each chapter, I just wanna say thank you, and keep it up, trust me, I don't mind my supporters being loud, as long as you guys respect me, and the other readers, hey! Comment away.

My sharers, thank you for sharing this story, placing it in your reading lists, and making my stories so popular, thank you, I really appreciate the help on getting my book known.

My ghost readers, although I don't know who you are, I want to say thank you for the anonymous support.

Overall I am just appreciative of everything you guys do, and tomorrow you will have a DOUBLE UPDATE!

YES! I SAID IT! A DOUBLE UPDATE!

Also, guys? Who wants to give me ideas for characters?  Like who do you imagine Sarah to be, and Damien? Who do you have in mind for all the characters in this trilogy?

Hit me up in the comment box with your ideas, or write me a message, and I will feature your lists in my last few chapters.

Sooo, let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, AND SHARING.

Lots of ❤ ❤ ❤

-Tania.