Chapter 17- "He found me" part- 3

We were currently talking about stupid stunts that we pulled when we were kids, and Jonah was sitting next to me, when I heard footsteps abruptly stop at me door, and a very familiar voice said "well, isn't this a fucking cozy picture."

And my world stopped.

He found me.

*Third person's pnt. of view*

"So... Veronica is Dead. Like once and for all gone, and will never pester us again." Thought Damien out loud.
"Yep." Was Sarah's straight forward reply.

After Sarah managed to calm her tears, she explained what occurred between her and Veronica, and so Damien found himself and Sarah sitting in the living room, just contemplating the news.

But then his mind snapped to his own news and he declared "I found Jade. I know where she is, but we'd have to go now if we want to get there by tomorrow afternoon. She's one state away." Explained Damien, and Sarah's eyes instantly came back to life, as a jubilous smile erupted on her lips, and she jumped to her feet, dragging Damien to the door, while she yelled out for the twins to hurry.

Sarah just couldn't wait to see her eldest daughter.

Meanwhile, Jade found herself struck to silence by the figure that loomed at her room's doorstep.

"Hello Jade." Said the Oh so familiar voice, with that signature smirk.
"I-uhh." Jade was dumbstruck.
"What? Cat got your tongue? Surprised to see me again?" Questioned the unexpected visitor, as he stalked towards Jade and Jonah in a very poised manner.
"Hey." Managed Jade, as she was finally able to get a word out without stuttering.
"Hi to you too." Replied her visitor with a cold voice, and a hard gaze. Jade quickly found herself looking away not being able to keep up with the intensity of the stare, just as her visitor turned his steel gaze on Jonah, who sat quietly in his seat, watching the scene.

Jonah met the intruders glare right on, and they held it in a stare down contest, until the man spoke up and said "Who the fuck are you?"
"Who wants to know?" Demanded Jonah, still keeping his calm.
"Dean fucking Thompson. Her fiancée! The one she left to die at the altar!" Exclaimed Dean, as he turned around and pulled out a gun in the process, aiming it at Jade, who instantly froze in fear.
"What? What are you talking about? She said she didn't have a boyfriend." Exclaimed Jonah, a little on edge with the gun present.
Jade fixated her gaze on Jonah as she said "I don't have a boyfriend. I have a fiancée. You asked me if I had a boyfriend."
"Wow." Was all that came from Jonah.
"No! Shut up! Shut the fuck up! I'm the one you should be talking to."
"Dean what are y-"
"Don't Jade. Don't you dare address me, not after what you've done." Dean cut Jade off, seething in anger. Although he just said he's the only one she should address.
"What did I do?" Asked Jade, hurt and scared.
"You left me to die!" Claimed Dean.
"WHAT?! I was kidnapped you asshole!" Snapped Jade, her anger suddenly rising.
"Oh cut the crap Jade, seriously. You think I'm gonna believe that?" Asked Dean, as the arm holding the gun started shaking, making Jade even more on edge, although her fear, anger, and hurt were constantly battling to take control.
"You should." Came a very familiar voice, that made Jade's blood run cold.

Oh no, thought Jade, he found me.

"Hey there Jade, long time no see." Spoke Lucas calmly as he sauntered inside Jade's hospital room.

Suddenly, Jade felt like suffocating, the room felt too small, and it didn't help when Lucas came in Jade's peripheral view, as he planted a gun on Dean's temple.
"Hey there Dean, long time no try to kill you." Smiled Lucas, then his evil glare turned on Jade, "Hey they babe. Haven't seen you in a bit. But you didn't think you would hide away from me for long now did you?" He said with a sickly smirk.
"You son of a bitch!" Exclaimed Dean as he turned on Lucas, smacking him across the face with his gun.