Chapter 7- "His Wife"

"You don't remember huh?" Lucas said, his eyes drifted over to the picture of Marley and himself. A devilish smile suddenly took place on his face, and he turned towards Jade saying " oh honey I'm sorry it just slipped out, see you remind me of my cousin, her name is Jade, but your name is Marley and I'm your husband. We've been married for two years."

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

*Third person's pnt. of view*

Jade stared at Lucas bewildered as she said in astonishment "I am?"
"Yes! Yes!" Exclaimed Lucas, "and we've been married for two years."

Jade squinted her eyes toward Lucas as if questioning his words, then she broke into a radiant smile saying "okay."

Lucas visibly relaxed, but then out of nowhere Jade broke into tears.

"What? Baby, what happened ?" Lucas said suddenly worried.
"I lost it." Jade whispered through her tears.
"Lost what?" Lucas asked again, suddenly on edge.
"My ring." She whispered, as a few sobs ransacked her body.
"Your ring?" Lucas questioned.
"Yes silly, our wedding ring, we're married, and I can't believe I lost it." She said looking at her empty ring finger on the left hand.
"Oh it's okay, you usually take it off at times when you're changing clothes, or washing dishes. But I always place it somewhere so you can find it afterwards. I'll get it for you." Lucas quickly said, and in the process he explained one of Marley's old habits.
"Yaaay! Thank you baby, you're a lifesaver." Replied Jade, excited.

Lucas shook his head and moved away from Jade, who was on the bed, and in the process, Lucas pushed Jade's wedding dress under the bed, because he didn't want Jade coming in contact with anything that could help her regain her memory.

When he was done hiding the dress discretely, Lucas walked out of the room, and headed to the one place that was forbidden for everyone, except Lucas himself.

It used to be a nursery, built for the child Marley was carrying before she died. But after her death, it was turned into a memory hall to celebrate their life and love together.

As soon as he walked in, he was hit by the a wave of nostalgia, but he instantly shrugged it off heading staring for the crystal box that held his and Marley's wedding rings.

He unlocked the box, and gently picked up the rings, then he walked out, locking in his memories of the dead Marley, ready to make new ones with the new Marley.

Once he made it back, he found Jade exactly where he left her.

Her face lit up with a smile when she saw him heading towards her.

Lucas took her left hand placing the ring where Dean's ring should've been, while looking in her eyes. Then to his surprise, Jade took the other ring, placed it on his finger, then she kissed him.

He was so shocked that he didn't respond right away, and when he was finally about to, she pulled away blushing, and she suddenly became shy.

Lucas chuckled and looked at her while saying "what?"
"Nothing" She said hiding her face and giggling.
"Tell me." Lucas pried.
"No!" She said, her blush deepening.
"Okay." Lucas said.

Then in an instant, he pinned her under him. He held her wrist on both sides of her head, as he laid on top of her, in between her legs.

Jade gasped surprised, yet she found herself getting aroused by his dominating actions.

"Are you gonna tell me now?" Lucas questioned, his voice dropping to a lower, deeper, more seductive tone.
"I um, it's just, I think you're um..." Jade paused blushing.