Chapter 11- "Who am I -part 2"

But if what she said is true, and she spoke to Jade through a dream, then good Lord Jade, what have you gotten yourself into.

*Jade's pnt. of view*

"Who am I?" I asked again, after spending seconds in silence, with Lucas just staring at me bewildered.
"Wha-" He started to say.
"And don't even think to lie, just tell me the truth. Who am I? WHO AM I LUCAS?" I cut him off, my tone becoming angrier with each question.
"Jade I-"
"Don't come any closer!" I warned, as he took a step forward, towards me.
"Okay, you need to calm down." He said, using the same words as last time. His words becoming Sinister like.
"I don't need to do anything. However you do, you need to tell me who I am, or I'll do way more damage than just throwing a glass bottle." I declared menacingly, reminding him of what I'm capable of when angry, whether as Marley, or as Jade.
"Okay, I'm not going through this again." Debated Lucas out loud, as his punch came swinging at full force towards my face, but in the last second I managed to dodge it by ducking.

I didn't waste a second before landing a blow right in his abdomen, and when he doubled over, my hand reached for the pan that I was cooking breakfast in, and I slammed it behind his head, as his weight fell flat on the ground, with a thud.

I nudged his body with my foot because he laid still, however when he jumped at me, his hand grasping for my neck, his eyes bewildered and angry, I lifted the steel item, and landed it forcefully against his right temple, then I followed suite with the same routine with his left temple, then as he swayed with a dizzied gaze in his pupils, I landed a blow with the pan dead in his face, sending his body hailing backwards, as he toppled over, knocked out cold.

This time, I didn't waste a breath making sure if he was passed out or not, instead I ran to the front door, grabbing his keys on the way, then I hopped in his car, and sped to the gates.

Once I reached it, it had to be opened with a code, which I knew nothing of, so I started scrambling my mind for what it could be.

But I didn't have much time, for a sudden whooshing noise was all I heard before the rear window of the car exploded, sending shards of glass flying everywhere.

I used the review mirror, and spotted Lucas, face bloody with a black eye, holding a shot gun pointed towards me, as he sauntered my way, so before another second passed, I punched in the one code that instantly came to mind JADE.

And to my surprise, the gates creaked open, just as another bullet smashed the dashboard, millimeters from my seat.

When the gate opening was large enough  for the car to fit, I pressed the gas with all my might, and the engine revved, as the car jumped, and sped off.

My heart was beating erratically, my eyes wide and frantic as I kept them straight on the road ahead, I didn't dare to look back, and my fingers tightened on the wheel, as a bullet rattled the ground a few feet next to the car.

I had to lose him, I thought, and to my luck a road was quickly approaching ahead, and when I made it, I turned left, and once again pressed the gas, as adrenaline pumped in my veins, at my every erratic heartbeat.

Oh yeah, LUCAS WAS IN THE FREAKING MILITARY!!! Hence the reason why he's such a professional sniper.

Wait...I didn't know that... or maybe I did?

Is this part of my memory? Is it really coming back?

The thought of my memories coming back distracted me for a few, and it wasn't until I heard a car horn coming directly my way did I realize that I was driving on the wrong side of the road.

Without thinking, I turned my wheel to the left, trying to avoid a head on collision, all the while causing the car to swerve and finally flip over.