Chapter 1- "He's Back"

*Third person's pnt. of view*

Jade stared at her reflection with a smile on her face. She still couldn't believe that after everything she went through, like when she almost lost her life, that she would be standing here, in a wedding gown, just minutes away from being wedded to Dean, the love of her life.

She smiled knowing that she survived and that the time has finally come for her to be truly happy.

Although, she must admit that she is shaken from her countless nightmares from the past nights, but she wouldn't allow that to ruin her wedding day.

However, she could not escape the memory of her nightmare.

Without realizing, she closed her eyes and her mind wandered back to her nightmare earlier this morning.

*Dream/nightmare*

His eyes travelled from her head to her toes, studying her bare skin and naked form.
His heavy gaze on her ignited a fire deep within that travelled straight to her core.
He feathered light touches on her delicate skin empowering the sounds of pleasure that escaped her gasping lips.
He seemed to know his effect on her, for a smile took place on his luscious lips. He then leaned down to place his lips near her ear, as he whispered "I know what you want beautiful, but it can only be given to you if you admit it." He whispered sensually, the vibration of his voice sending ripples of pleasure traveling straight to her core, which was currently dripping wet.
"Admit what?" Jade spoke up, her  voice wavering slightly, due to the amount of pleasure she was feeling.
"That you are mine." He paused, then he kissed her ear and said  "say it!"
"I- ah" Her sentence was cut off when he found her sensitive spot on her neck and started kissing and nipping at the skin.
When he noticed her hesitation he urged on saying "say it!"
"I'm You-..."

*End of dream/nightmare*

Around that time Jade would wake up screaming, sweating, and very, very aroused.

She has found herself waking up whenever she reached the time to admit herself to him.

That has been the routine for the past few nights and early mornings. She would wake up drenched and horny, dreaming of his return.

Well dreaming and dreading his return.

Jade's mind once again wandered, and soon she started reminiscing back to the event that led her to fear Him.

*Flashback*

*Jade's pnt. of view*

I woke to find my leg dangling a few inches off the soft surface that my body was lying on.

My hands were connected to a few IV cords, and my head pounded with slight pain at my very slow paced heartbeat.

I fully opened my eyes, and across from me sat none other than this guy who looked familiar, but his long hair was slightly covering his face.

His striking facial features that showed, easily caught my attention, and his pink lips  made me wonder what it would be like to kiss him.

Then I cleared my throat, a bit loud if you ask me, for the guy was instantly alert, and soon I knew exactly who it was, but I just couldn't believe it.

"D-d-Dean?" I stuttered.
"JADE!" He exclaimed dashing to my side.

He grabbed my hand, and caressed my cheek, and without realizing, I leaned into his warm touch, and I sighed happily.

I couldn't believe it, and soon tears of joy poured from my eyes.

"Babe why are you crying? Are you on pain?" He asked softly.
"No, I, I, I just can't believe it's you. I mean I saw you die, and and and, you you said you loved me, then you died! And-"
"Shhh" Dean cut off my stammering " its okay baby. I'm here everything is going to be okay."