Chapter 14- "I'm back"

"Noo! Come on Jade! Not like this!" Exclaimed the doctor as a long beep sound voiced from the heart monitor, followed by a flat line, as Jade laid lifeless on the hospital bed.

*Third person's pnt. of view*

Dean stared blankly ahead, while the brunette from the previous night snuggled at his side, taken in sleep.

He hardly has any clear memory of the night before, as usual, however he quickly found himself thinking about Jade... as usual.

With a tired sigh, Dean shook his head while thinking out loud "What's the point, drowning in liquor is no help. She's still there."
"Geez I hope you're not regretting our night together." Came a sleep laced voice next to him, startling him.
Dean looked down at the brunette, his breath getting caught in his throat, his body going rigid.
"What? Cat got your tongue Dean? Or maybe you're just ashamed because you never showed up at Daphne's funeral?" Sneered the voice.
"V-Veronica?" stuttered a startled Dean.
"Flesh and blood honey, I'm back! So tell me, what have you been up to? I mean after my daughter passed away, you never text, called, or even write, and I can't help but wonder what kept you so preoccupied." Explained Veronica, with a deadly smirk that only widened at Dean's fear.
"W-what do you want?" Demanded Dean, although he stuttered.

Dean was freaking out, Veronica was Daphne's mom, and like they say, "like mother, like daughter".

He knew Veronica to be ruthless, deadly, evil, a bitch, self-centered, and the list goes on, based on everything that happened few years ago, back when Dean was in high school. Not only that, he was disgusted, he had sex with a woman that was doubled his age, not only so, she's the mother of his ex-girlfriend.

He must have been so out of it the previous night, because he could've recognized her from miles away, but instead he fell right into her trap last night.

"Well, since you asked, I want you to help me get Sarah. Kidnap her I mean. That's all you have to do." Claimed Veronica.
"Oh yeah? Nah, not happening." Said Dean, while he shook his head, getting off the bed.
"Oh come on Dean, don't be such an emotional homosapien, just get me Sarah." Exclaimed Veronica.
"Why? What are you gonna do to her?" Questioned Dean.
"That's for me to know, and for you to find out." Said Veronica.
"No can do." Dismissed Dean, as he turned to leave.
"I know where Jade is." Exclaimed Veronica, as Dean froze in his steps.

He slowly turned around, his eyes deadly as he said "where is she? What did you do to her?"
Veronica smirked, knowing she had Dean where exactly she wanted him, then she said "I don't have her, but I do know where she is, and if you help me, I'll lead you to her."
"And how do you know all of this?" Questioned Dean.
"Um, don't you remember what happened that day? When she left you?" Asked Veronica, feigning innocence, knowing exactly what buttons to push, and knowing exactly what to say to gain control of the love sick Dean.
"Don't have a clear picture." Stated Dean, although his voice was strained, due to the fact that it is mentioned that Jade left him.
"Oh, you poor soul. Okay I'll tell you. You were about to say "I do", when Jake burst through the doors, pulled out a gun, shot you, while Jade happily waltzed in his arms. No one was to call the police because it was all planned. You were supposed to be out of the picture, so Sarah and Damien could find the suitable man for Jade, and that was Jake. However, when they found out that you weren't dead, they went into hiding, they laid low, travelling from place to place. But last road trip didn't end well, because our dear Jade had a car accident, and the last update I have on her, is that she's in the hospital."
"Oh really? And I should believe you because...?" Dean said suspiciously.
"Because, you're worth nothing to me, so what's the point of wasting my breath, lying to you, when telling you the truth will only make you more miserable?" Explained Veronica bored, knowing she already had Dean wrapped around her fingers.
"Mmh." Was Dean's blunt reply.