Chapter Thirty-Two

Ashley's POV *Thursday night*
Me, Kylie, Kendall, and Hailey all piled into the elevator. Kylie had an appearance at some night club, so I decided to go with her. "Ash, I swear to god if I see you with some other girl I'm going to go off." Kylie said for like the millionth time. She said she's gotten over the whole partying with Cara and those other girls, but I don't think she has. "Alright, Ky." I groaned, rolling my eyes. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest.

"You guys are so cute. I'm forever alone." Kendall pouted. "Don't worry, Kenny. You'll find someone someday, you're only twenty." Hailey said. "Kylie's only nineteen and it looks like she's found her freaking soulmate." Kendall said. Suddenly the elevator shook and stopped at floor twenty. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I mumbled. Hailey started pressing the open elevator button but it wouldn't budge. "Great, now I'm gonna be late." Kylie said. I pressed the emergency button that triggered a siren buzzer. "Shit!" I cursed. Then, A robotic voice cracked to life, "help needed in elevator 3..... help needed." More static and stuff. Then a female voice came over the intercom, "is everything all right in elevator 3?" "No, we're stuck!" Kylie yelled. "Ok, I'm calling 911 and the fire department, please be calm." "I could've done that myself." Hailey said and rolled her eyes.

Hours pasts and it's now nine pm. The police/firefighters showed up and were working on getting us the fuck out of here.

"How long does it take to get an elevator working again

"How long does it take to get an elevator working again." I groaned. "Do you still want to go out after this?" "Yeah, do you? If you don't I'll stay home with you." Kylie said. "No, it's fine." I sighed. Finally, the elevator started to move again. We got all the way down and was greeted by policeman/women, firefighters, and cameras. "We are so glad you guys came out safe." One policeman said to me. "Thanks for your help." I smiled. Kylie insisted we all pose for a picture and we did, before getting in the van.

~

Short filler 🙃🙃🙃