Chapter Twenty-One

Ashley's POV
"Take a selfie with me." Kylie smiled, as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You're like the selfie queen." I chuckled. I don't think I've updated my snap or Instagram since last week. Every time I see her she has her phone, it's like she can't leave the house without it. "Man, the media is gonna have a field day with those." I said, walking into the bedroom. I sprawled out on the bed about to go to sleep, but Bella burst into the room making my eyes fly open. "What the? Are you sleeping? Were you about to go to sleep!?" She laughed, jumping on the bed. "Stop it." I groaned. "You're probably tired from last night. These walls are paper thin, Ashley." Gigi giggled, laying down next to me and throwing her leg over my stomach. "Whatever. What do you want?" I blushed. "We're gonna ride horses in the water, you want to come?" "If Ky wants to." I shrugged. "Okay, we'll wait for you guys outside." She sighed and went out the room.

Minutes later, Kylie came out of the bathroom and laid by my side. The girls are riding horses outside you wanna go?"
I asked. "Hell yeah!" "Can I sleep please?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "No, this is my birthday week and we have to celebrate." She pouted, getting up and going right back into the bathroom. I sighed following her. I filled my hands with water from the sink and rubbed it all over my face while Kylie changed beside me. I dried my face off with a towel and changed into my own swimsuit.

My phone rang on the bathroom counter showing a picture of one of my friends. I quickly snatched it from the counter, maybe a little too fast. "Who is it?" Kylie asked, but I fast walked out of the bathroom and into the living room not answering her question. "Hey, Liv?" I smiled into the phone, happy to hear from her. "Hey, babe. When are you coming home? I miss you." She whined. "I'm coming home in about four days. It's so nice here." I said, looking back. "I wish I could've been there." She mumbled. "You know why you couldn't. But it's whatever, I'll be on a plane in four days." I said. "Ashley!" I heard Kylie coming closer from the bedroom. "I gotta go bye." I hung up before she could say anything else. "Who was that?" Kylie asks, sitting on my lap. "No one." I said, avoiding eye contact with her. "It was someone. You basically ran out of the room." She said, kissing my lips. "You don't have to worry about it, babe. No one important." I half smiled, laying my head on her chest.

I sure as hell didn't want to argue on this trip. This is her birthday week and I'm definitely do not want Kylie to get mad when she's the main one who needs to be happy. Olivia and I met years back when we were both fifteen. She's been with me through it all, from my first modeling gig to my most recent one. I will love her forever.

After a silent couple of minutes Gigi came called us out to the beach. A table was there on the sand stacked high with gifts and another with a cake surrounded by fruit. "Presents galore." Kylie said, clapping her hands.

For a time span of four hours we all watched her open gifts. I snap chatted the whole thing except for when she opened a gift from Hailey because my hand got tired and I fell asleep. After that we cut up the one hundred dollar bill cake. "Happy birthday, Kylie." I said, before smearing cake all over her face.