Chapter Twenty-Two

Ashley's POV
We finally returned to Los Angeles on the fifteenth at seven pm. Kylie decided to spend the day with her friends to shop and I decided to hang with mine for the day. But I'm currently at Kylie's house with Jordyn and Stassie, listening to Kylie give me a lecture.

"Ash, I'm so serious right now. I don't want to see you all over the blogs with random girl. Basically I don't want to see rumors." Kylie said, sitting next to me on the couch. I scrolled down Instagram, being careful not to forget to like every one of Kylie's pictures. She's right next to me, why wouldn't I? She sees everything anyway.

Before I could like one of Chantal's pictures, Kylie snatched my phone away from me, making me look at her. "There's always going to be rumors, baby." I said, laying my head back. "What I mean is, I don't want to hear rumors about tonight. Those rumors ignite from actions, Ashley." I nodded. Everything she was saying went into one ear and out the other. All I wanted to do is have fun and she's killing my fucking vibe big time.

"Kylie, I get it! Calm the hell down." I chuckled. "Promise you'll be back here at midnight?" "Promise." I said. I pecked her lips and rushed out of her house.

I arrived at my house in twenty minutes tops. Cara was already here when I went in, because I'm stupid enough to give her a key.

"Yo, my tits are out for tonight! Let's get wild!" Cara smiled, shaking my shoulders. I laughed, as we ran upstairs and into my room. "You have to wear this, its non negotiable." Cara said, throwing me a shirt and some black skinny jeans. "Oh hell yeah."

"How do I look?" I finished putting on my black Yeezy booties and looked at myself in the mirror

"How do I look?" I finished putting on my black Yeezy booties and looked at myself in the mirror. "Amazing." Cara said kissing my cheek. I left my hair straight and decided on filling in my eyebrows for makeup. I put on a gold watch and carried my black Chanel shoulder purse downstairs with me.

"Okay, what do you want? I got Smirnoff, Ciroc, Bacardi, Jack Daniels, Hennessy, Coconut Brandy, and more." I said, pulling out alcohol from different cabinets in my kitchen. "What kinda Smirnoff?" "Vanilla." "My favorite." Cara smiled, pouring us both a Smirnoff mixed with coconut Brandy. We got semi-drunk before the car finally pulled up. I'm definitely not a light weight. It takes me a half a bottle of vodka to get shit-faced, so regular alcohol never does the job unless I drink a lot.

Me and Cara got in the front seat with the driver who's name is Paul. "Damn, Paul. You work out don't you?" I giggled, squeezing his muscle. "I try, I try. Where to ladies?" I typed in the address of where Madison lives and sat back. "We're going to Madison's house to pick them up, then straight to the club we go." I smiled. I could already tell this was going to be more than a good night.

~

Finally thought of an idea for another chapter ☺️☺️☺️