Chapter Twenty-Seven

Kylie's POV *September 1st*
"Can you wash it out yet?" I complained to Alex. I've been sitting in this same chair for thirty minutes straight playing checkers over text with Kendall. "Fifteen more minutes, baby." Stassie said and kissing my cheek. "Ugh." I groaned. I could get up and walk around if I wanted to but I just got my carpet cleaned and didn't feel like dripping anything anywhere.

Fifteen minutes later and my head is leaning over my Glam room sink. Alex ran his hands through my hair to wash out the blonde dye. After that was finished, he blow dried it, while Jordyn snap chatted the whole process.

"I love it." I smiled, fingering through my blonde natural hair.

"I'm glad you do, hermoso." Alex smiled, starting to pack up his things. "Stas, do you like it?" "Love it." She said. "Can you call Ash? She's not answering my calls for some reason." I said. She did and it rang and rang until it went to voicemail. "Damn, where is she?" I mumbled.

Ashley's POV
I hate the paparazzi more and more everyday. They're always in my damn business they follow me everywhere, I wish I could be invisible when I'm around them.

I was on my way to Kylie's from my sisters apartment and needed to stop to get gas which so happened to be Chevron and Lauren Jauregui just so happened to be there too. Of course, me being her friend, I went up to say hi. But then five men with big ass cameras basically appeared out of thin air and start filming us and taking pictures.

"It's like you attract them." Lauren laughed, waving at the cameras. "I want to push their cameras down their throats." I frowned. "Oh no! Don't say that!" Lauren laughed harder. "I'm so serious though. They're annoying." "You've been dealing with them for how many years?..... two? You should be use to them by now. The best thing you could do is just be nice to them and they'll gain at least some respect for you." "They'll respect me either way, the fuck?" "True. I gotta go, but call me later." Lauren kissed my cheek and walked away to her car.

I got the gas and quickly drove to Kylie's house. I got there in ten minutes and let myself in. "Hey! I'm here!" I called through the house, not seeing anyone. "We're in here!" I heard Kylie's voice yell. I went upstairs and walked into her Glam room.

"Surprise!" Kylie screamed, scaring the hell out of me. "What the fuck did you do?" I said, realizing her hair. "Don't get me wrong it looks fine but why?" "Fine?" Kylie scowled. "I said good. It looks good." I said quickly. "No,... you said it looks fine.... what's that supposed to mean?" "What? I forgot what we were talking about. Hey, Stassie!" I smiled, hugging Stas. I sat down on the black couch and Kylie sat on my lap. "This is your new fashion week hair?" I asked. "Yeah, decided to do something totally different. This is all my natural hair, not a wig." Kylie said. "Can't wait to see you walk down the runway." Jordyn said. "And Kylie don't yell out my name like you did to Kendall." I said. "What!? I was simply supporting my sister." Kylie smiles innocently and kissed my cheek. "Alright Ky, me and Stas gotta go." Jordyn said, getting her purse. "What? Why?" "Photo shoot. It looks like you two are having fun, you won't miss us." Then they just walked out. "Was that shade?" I shrugged, laying my head on her chest.

~

"I cannot believe you talked me into this." I said, as I laid back with my hair in the sink. "It's gonna look gorgeous, Ash, I can already tell." Alex said, running his fingers through my hair to get all the dye out. "We're gonna be twins!" Kylie smiled, snap chatting me as usual. I promised Kylie to keep my eyes closed as Alex dried and styled my hair and I did. As soon as I got the cue to open them, I raised my eyebrows in surprise as my new hair color. Thank god it didn't clash with my eyebrows.

~

~

Next chapter fashion week 😘