Chapter Eight

^Ashley's house^
Ashley's POV
"Fuck, fuck, fuck." I mumbled to myself, walking into Kylie's house. "Ashley! Talk to me! Oh my gosh, why would you do that!? What did he ever do to you?!" Kylie kept screaming at me.

I honestly am sorry. I lost control, my instincts kicking in at the way he was talking to me. I turned around, making her bump into me. I didn't notice I was shaking, until I held her shoulders and she shook with me. "Oh fuck." I mumbled. "W-what's wrong?" Kylie asked. "I just need some space." I said. I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I'm glad Kylie didn't come knocking on the door, I'm glad she understands even a little.

I pulled out my emergency cigarette from behind my ear and a lighter from my jacket pocket. I enjoyed the taste and the way it felt when the smoke went from my mouth. I felt myself calm down enough to peek out the door. "Tell me you're not smoking." Kylie asks, standing up from the floor. She had taken off her heels and jacket. I shrugged, leaving the cigarette in between my lips and blowing smoke from the side. She plucked the cigarette from me and stubbed it out in a plant. "What'd you do that for?" I mumbled, looking down. "You need to talk to me. This is serious." Kylie said, gently pulling my arm.

We walked into her room and got on her bed. I laid there, while she sat up on my hips, straddling me. "I've had anger issues ever since I was three." I said quickly, before she could talk. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't think I would..." I trailed off looking out the window. It had gotten darker since the party. "Do you take pills?" She asks quietly. "No. I stopped doing that a long time ago. I didn't think I needed them I thought I was cured at the time cause I wasn't getting angry as often. I don't know what triggered me tonight. I seriously had no intention of punching him. You have to believe me." I said, holding her hand. "I believe you. I will always believe you. I think you should keep taking those pills though. I wouldn't want you doing anything to me." "Oh hell no. I would never ever physically or purposely emotionally hurt you, Kylie Jenner. Never." She nods, leaning down to press her lips against mine.

~

The next day my name is all over the news. My manager yelled at me over the phone saying I have an interview with Ellen and another interview with E! News tomorrow about last night. "Alright, Kenna, I got it." I said, hanging up the phone. I was still in my pajamas- a batsman t shirt and basketball shorts- and its three in the afternoon. Suddenly, I heard my doorbell ring non-stop. I groaned, walking over to open it. Cara engulfed me into a hug, making me stumble back. Behind her, the Kardashians and the Jenner's stood with groceries filling up their arms- except for Caitlyn. "Come in." I said, even though I wanted to be alone right now. Kylie was the last one to come in. She pecked my lips, before walking into the kitchen. I sighed and closed the door.

"So....are you gonna tell us what happened?" Kendall asked, leaning, making Cara's arms wrap around her. Cara quickly pushed her away. "Uh... I really don't want to." I said. "Please? We want to do whatever we need to, to help you." Khloe said. "I lost my temper and things got out of hand that's it." I sighed. "She has a bit of an anger problem." Kylie said. "What were you going to talk about with Tyga?" Khloe asked. "I know he's the mother fucked who's been sending me threats and calling me all types of names. Just wanted to confront him." "We're all here for you, babe." Cara said. "Yeah, just talk to us whenever." Kourtney said. "How about we take our minds off things with dinner together?" Kris insists. "Cara's my plus one!" Kendall beamed. "Yeah, sure." I shrugged.

They all had things to do, but Kylie stayed with me. "Bye!" I waved, as they drove off. I walked into the living room, seeing Kylie bending over the movies. "Holy shit." I said. "What?" Kylie said, standing straight up. "Hm? Nothing." I said quickly. "What movie?" "I picked out Alice In Wonderland, American Ultra and Open Season. Which one?" "What the hell? Those are all puny little movies. How about...the purge election year?" "No! I hate scary movies." She whined. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." I smiled, rolling my eyes.

She put the movie in and I turned off all the lights. "Is this necessary?" "Yes." I replied, getting under the fur cover with her. She cuddled into my side, while the movie began.

*smut warning*

Half way through, Kylie passed out to sleep. Her head lay on my chest and her legs over my lap. I smirked, turning down the TV. She looks so innocent while she's sleeping. I brushed her dark hair from her face and pulled her closer.

I put my hand in front of her brown tights, silently laughing to myself. I slowly inched my hands down her tights, trying not to wake her up. I felt in front of her underwear, looping my finger around it and pushing the fabric out of the way. "God damn." I mumbled, feeling the heat. I slowly started circling her clit, occasionally pressing, enough to make her squirm. I licked my lips, feeling her get wetter and wetter. I didn't hold back, quickly putting my middle finger inside of her. To my surprise, she didn't wake up, only moaned a little. I put a second finger in and her eyes fluttered open. "What? Oh my gosh, Ash. What are you doing?" She gasped. I smiled and started pumping my fingers in and out. She moaned, throwing her head back. "Oh fuck." She mumbled, holding my wrist. I did it harder, rougher. Her legs started to close, but I forced them open. "You like that? You like me finger fucking your princess part?" I said, nipping at her ear. "Fuck yes." She panted. I added a third finger, making her legs shake slightly. Her eyes rolled back, as she came. "I cannot believe..." Kylie's face heated up and I removed my fingers from her. I licked them walking over to the kitchen sink. "Damn, you taste good."

~

Don't tease me, this was my first time doing smut 😅