Chapter Seventeen

Ashley's POV
"I'm so fucking excited!" Kylie squealed for the fifth time. "Im trying to sleep." I groaned. "Shut up, Ash, we're here! Get up!" My half closed eyes made out Gigi who was hitting me with a pillow. "Its two in the fucking morning." I snapped. Everyone else is awake but me and I'm mad.

I actually felt the jet land and the plane lights turn on. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Let's go babe." Kylie pulled my arm, trying to get me up. "Okay, okay." I followed her and our friends out of the jet.

"Damn, how much did you spend on this?" Kylie asked, jumping on my back. I held her legs in place around my waist. "Fifty million, just for you." "Yay, suga mama."

Kendall, Gigi, Bella, and Asia got their own villa while the rest of us stayed in this one. The girls and Harry raced up the stairs to pick rooms. "We got the master." I said, leading her upstairs.

"This is the dream. It's gonna be the best birthday ever." Kylie took off her shirt and laid down on the bed. I was already getting turned on by her amazing boobs, but I was so tired I don't think I can stay awake to get some. That's a damn shame.

I took my shoes off and laid down with her not bothering to take a shower. I cuddled up against her side, putting my head on her chest. "Go to sleep, baby, I know you're tired." Kylie said running her fingers through my hair. I whined, putting my hand between her thighs. "No, you need sleep. None of that tonight." She got up and took the rest of her clothes off. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and opened it to see some texts from Cara and Kendall.

Care Bear 🐻

'Hope ur not having fun 😘 tell Ky I said Happy Birthday bitch 🤑🤑🤑'

Ken Doll 👱🏻👠🏄‍♀️

'I think Cara really just blocked me or some 😔 but did she forget Annie and I are like best friends!?'

'You don't even know Annie'

'I'm about to! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊'

I rolled my eyes at how petty Ken is being. She's been trying to get some way- any way- to get to Cara. It's funny seeing Ken stalk Cara on Instagram and she seeing all these pictures of Cara and Annie. It's hilarious.

I tried to stay awake and wait for a Kylie to get out of shower. But either I'm just too tired or she took too long in the shower. Either way I went out like a light.