Chapter One

Ashley's POV
I woke up to the sun hitting directly into my eyes. I squinted, throwing my black covers off me and sitting up. I noticed the girl had gone with all her belongings and none of mine I hope. I stretched and went into the bathroom. 'Last night was amazing, call me anytime.' And a red kiss marked my mirror. I smiled, retrieving my phone and typing in her number for later. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I then dried off and went into my closet. I quickly put on an outfit, glad that I didn't have work today. My phone rang, playing Work by Rihanna. I picked it up, already knowing my best friend Kendall Jenner is on the other line. "Hey, Ashley!" She said, dragging out the y. "Hey, Kendall, what's up?" "Just wanted to ask if you would want to go with me and my sisters to the mall...? Khloe says she misses you!" "Yeah sure, meet at your house?" "See you there." Then she hung up.

I grabbed my purse and keys, before walking out the front door. I got into my white Mercedes g wagon and started the drive to Kendall's house. I've known the Kardashian/Jenner's since I was twelve. My mom and Kris were and still are good friends. I hung out with Kendall a lot but Kylie stayed in her own space whenever I was around. I have no idea why and never bothered to ask. I'm still good friends with all of the sisters, except for Kylie. Now she has her boyfriend Tyga, who I kind of don't like. It's just a feeling I get while I'm around him and it's not a good one.

I pulled up to Kendall's house and knocked on the door. "Finally!" Kendall smiled, pulling me into a hug. She's in her regular mom jeans and v neck white t shirt, looking hot as hell. I stepped into the house with her, seeing all of her sisters in the kitchen. "Ashley!" Khloe squealed hugging me tightly. "Nice to see you guys again." I said, lastly hugging Kourtney. "Kylie's in the living room with her friends. Don't worry, Tyga's not here." Kim winked. I rolled my eyes, setting my purse down on a bar chair and walking into the living room.

"Miss me?" I smirked, looking straight at Kylie. "Ash! I haven't seen you in month!" Stas smiled, getting up and hugging me. So did Harry, Jordyn, Hailey and Justine. "Girls, you're all looking gorgeous." I smiled, sitting next to Kylie and leaning back on the white plush couch. "Oh stop, you're making me blush." Jordyn giggled. "Kylie, you haven't said hello yet. I'm a guest, don't be rude." She simply focused her attention on her phone. I snatched the device away from her, standing up and putting it over my head. "Fuck you, Ashley! Give it back!" She snapped, standing up and reaching for it. "Say please." "Give me my phone back, please." She said, clenching her jaw. "Fine. But next time don't be a bitch and say hello." I snapped, throwing her phone down on the couch. "You guys ready?" Kim asked, appearing at the doorway. I walked past her, getting my purse and walking outside.

I took my car with Stas, Jordyn, Harry, Justine and Kylie since she didn't want to be without her friends. She sat in the front, playing with the radio. I popped my gum, following Kim and Khloe's cars to the mall. "Can get your hands off my radio." I said, as Kylie switched from station to station. "Hold on, damn." She mumbled, finally just putting in the aux cord and playing What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber. I nodded along to the song. She played fifteen more, before I finally pulled into a parking spot in front of the mall. Of course, paparazzi basically waisted for us to get out of the car and snap multiple useless pictures of me walking. I'm glad Kris got security, cause they came and made a circle around us. The people behind the cameras started throwing questions everywhere, mostly directed at me about my love life. I rolled my eyes, under my sunglasses.

We made it into the mall, fans already spotting us and wanting to take pictures also. I'm so glad the paps aren't allowed in here. "Let's go in Chanel." Kim said loud enough for all of us go hear. We walked into Chanel. I went straight for the shoulder bags and picked up a leather black one. "That's cute. Suits you." Kylie hummed, without looking at me. I ended up getting the purse and a green one just like it. I only had three bags, from Chanel, Dolce and Gabbana and Forever 21, while everyone else, except Harry, has five or more lacing their arms. I smiled at a test one of my lady friend sent me and closed my phone putting it in my back pocket. "Who you texting?" Harry asks. "Stop being nosy." "I can't help it, I'm basically a Kardashian already." He smiled. I punched him on the shoulder, making him laugh.

~

The Kardashian's went back to Kris's house and I drove Kylie and friends to her house. "Are you gonna stay?" Jordyn asks, getting out of the back seat. "Nah, business needs me." I said. "Oh you mean that girl who was texting you, I'm skilled bitch." Harry laughed. I flipped him off, seeing Kylie roll her eyes while she was getting out of the car. "Bitch." I mumbled, driving off.