Chapter Eighteen

August 10th
Ashley's POV
"Baby wake up!" I was being shaken by Kylie, guessing by the voice. "I'm tired, I can't." I groaned, stuffing my face in the pillow. "Come on! The yacht is here and everyone's awake but you." I didn't have to look at her to see that she's pouting like a baby. "Ash it's my birthday you have to get up." She whined, laying on top of me. "Okay, fine." I sigh. She gets up off my back and I sit up. Kylie crawls over to sit on my lap, in her red one-piece swimsuit. "Your morning voice is sexy." She smiles, kissing my cheek. "Do I really have to get up?" "Of course you do. I picked out a swimsuit for you." She smiled, getting up from the bed. I followed her into the bathroom. She held up a neon triangle bikini then threw it at me. "Get dressed and come downstairs, we're waiting for you." She said, walking out.

I sighed, taking off my clothes and getting in the shower. Even though I'm gonna be getting in the water, I smell. I stepped into the glass shower, the cold water pouring down on me. I already know the sun is going to be blazing outside so I want to be as cold as possible before going out. I wash myself with some bath and body works soap that Kylie must have left in the shower then get out. I dry myself, then put on the bathing suit she picked out for me.

I pulled my hair up into a bun and walked downstairs into the kitchen where Justine, Renell, Hailey, Pia, and Kylie are eating breakfast. Breakfast consists of a whole bunch of different fruits, waffles, eggs, coffee, and orange juice. I took a handful of blueberries and ate them. "Morning, hot stuff." Justine smiled, hugging me. "Hey, girls." I mumbled, stacking my plate with waffles. "Kylie said we should've left without you." Pia smiled. "Oh really?" I said, raising my eyebrow. "Pia that's not even the whole story. I said we should've left without you because I knew you were tired." Kylie said, as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "I wouldn't want to miss your birthday for the world. Never go somewhere without telling me." I kissed her cheek and continued to eat my breakfast.

After we finished eating, we met up with the other girls on the sand. We all boarded the yacht, in our swimsuits. Renell pulled out her camera out of nowhere and instantly started to snap pictures. I got my phone from Hailey's bag, plugged it up to the speaker, and played Work by Rihanna. "Jump in with me!" Kendall yelled over the music. I shook my head, knowing that she meant jump out of a moving yacht and into the water. "Please! Pretty please!" She begged. And soon enough I had Kendall, Pia, and Hailey begging for me to jump in with them. "Alright! Alright!" I laughed finally agreeing and taking my hair out of its bun. Thankfully the captain slowed the boat down so we could jump. Of course Kylie has to snapchat the whole thing. "One, two, three!" Hailey yelled and we all jumped.

I landed underwater but quickly surfaced as did everyone else. Everyone cheered from on the boat. Soon enough we were back on. Kylie sat me down and sat on my lap. "That
water is so warm, I shouldn't be surprised." I chuckled.

After a ride around the sea, we decided to park the yacht and play in the water

After a ride around the sea, we decided to park the yacht and play in the water. I climbed on Harry's back and he gave me a ride off the yacht. "Thanks, babe." I laughed and kissed his cheek. Me and Kylie ran into the water, Renell following us to take pictures. I stood knee length in the water while the water came up right under her butt. "You're so small, it's hot." I smiled, bending down to kiss her lips. "I hate you tall model bitches, always calling me small!" She laughed, splashing water over me. "You little..." I smiled, watching her run away from me. I followed until we were running through shallow water splashing each other with water non stop. I finally caught up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "This is the perfect moment." She mumbled, wrapping her legs around my waist. What was supposed to be an innocent kiss turned into a make out session in the ocean. I couldn't be more.... in love.