We walked into the office and sat in the waiting room for the longest time. I was called back, and Jaelyn's mum was my nurse. She asked me quite a few questions, and she soon left the room, leaving the door hanging open. I watched a lot of doctors walk past, and each of them was Logan.

Every single doctor I saw had Logan's face. I closed my eyes and shook my head, but they were still there. I couldn't get it out of my head. Why did I keep seeing Logan, after Logan, after Logan?

Jaelyn's mum, Claire, came back into the room I was in a few minutes later and shut the door. She did an ultrasound, but I couldn't see the screen. I asked her if I could, and she told me that right now, I couldn't. The doctor would look at the sonogram to see how the baby was doing and then he'd come in to talk to me and maybe do some more tests. She assured me that we would do another ultrasound where I would be able to see the baby.

Whenever Claire had cleaned my stomach off, she walked back out of the room, but thankfully close the door most of the way this time. I looked at Jaelyn and half-smiled. She looked at me skeptically about her mum's behavior.

"I never knew that's how that worked," Jaelyn raised an eyebrow. She shrugged and we once again waited for the doctor or Claire.

Claire began to walk into the room when I saw an arm seize hers. She backed out of the room, and I heard talking from right outside of the room I was in. Jaelyn looked at me worriedly.

"Should we say something?" I heard the doctor ask. My heart rate quickened at his question. I had mom idea what he meant by this. "I mean, she's a teenage mother. I don't know if she'll do too well with knowing that, at least not right now."

"Doctor!" Claire scolded, "Of course we should tell her! She deserves to know! And why would we keep this from her? Why would we wait to tell her? That would make her mad and it would stress her out more if we tell her later."

"I guess that does make sense, Claire. We can tell her. Would you like to, because she's your daughter?" The doctor asked her.

"She's not my daughter." Claire laughed a little. "She's my daughter's best friend, but she's as close to a daughter to me as I could imagine. But I believe that, because we have that relationship, maybe I should tell her?" They'd lowered their voices drastically, but I could still hear them. I saw Jaelyn straining to hear them.

"That would be okay with me. Now, go ahead," the doctor motioned Claire into the room. He walked in behind her. It was Logan. Logan, Logan, Logan. I couldn't focus.

"Hello, Lily. My name is Doctor Irwin," he told me. He definitely said something different than Irwin, but my mind replaced his name with Logan's.

"I'm so sorry," I told him, shaking my head. "What did you say your name was?"

"Doctor Jacobson," he told me, and this time, my ears allowed me to hear him correctly.

"Thank you," I smiled. "And what did I hear you two talking about in the hall? I'm sorry, but I was listening in to your conversation. I couldn't help but do so. What were you debating telling me? Trust me, I can take it. Is there something wrong? Please don't tell me there's something wrong..."

"No, darling, there's nothing wrong," Doctor Jacobson assured me. I gulped when I heard his voice. My mind changes the sound of his voice to sound like I'd heard Logan's voice the day before, groggy and tired but sexy.