Chapter 10

**sorry for the three-year time skip...*

June 10, 2035

Logan still called me every once in a while. He'd called me a few days before to tell me that he was graduating from college. I was super excited for him. He had gone to Harvard for four years, studied hard, and was finally graduating. I was extremely happy for him. His family left a few days after Logan called me. Logan had invited me, but I declined because of Kai and Kane.

I wasn't sure if I was ready to see Logan again, but I had this strong urge to see him. My mind said no, but my heart said yes. For once, I listened to my heart. I asked Grandma Liz to keep the boys so I could go to see Logan at the airport. She agreed, but it was obvious she wanted me to tell Logan about them.

As I sat at the airport, I thought about the years that had passed since I'd seen Logan. I had unfollowed and un-friended him then blocked him on all of my social media accounts so he couldn't see my posts about the boys. I hadn't seen a recent picture of him. The only pictures I ever saw of him were ones I had on my phone from almost four years before. I couldn't wait to see him now.

I sat anxiously at the airport at the gate where Logan told me he'd be with his parents. I waited and waited. I knew I'd lose it when I saw him. I didn't know what I'd do. I still loved him so much, but I wasn't yet ready to tell him about the boys.

Suddenly, I looked up and saw a tall figure running towards me. The hair color was exactly like Logan's, but it was slightly longer now. I loved how the longer hair looked on him. His hair was still curly, just like Ash's always has been. He had quite a bit of stubble, but as he got closer, I realized how much I liked it on him. My blue eyes locked in with his mesmerizing hazel eyes. I ran toward him as he did the same.

When we met, I jumped onto him, wrapped my legs around his waist, and locked my lips onto his. It was an instinct. I didn't even realize what I was doing until after I'd done it. I pulled away slowly, looking into his eyes once more. His arms were stronger now than they had been, and I could tell because he was holding me up against his body by himself.

"I've missed you so much," he whispered, "but it doesn't seem like any time has passed. I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I whispered on his lips and kissed him once more for a long time.

His parents and siblings caught up with him and smiled at me. I could tell they were waiting for me to tell him. I smiled at them as well, then gave them a look like I was telling them to wait. I jumped off of Logan and walked over to Carlie.

As I hugged her, I whispered in her ear, "I will tell him sometime soon, I promise."

She whispered back, "You better. Those boys are almost three and a half years old. He deserved to know over three and a half years ago. But I support your decision. They are your sons, but I want to remind you that they're his, too."

"I know," I whispered as I slowly pulled out of the hug.

I hugged Ashton, then Oscar, then Avery. When I was finished with my round of hugs, we all walked out to the parking lot. Logan looked at his family and told them, "I think I'm going to go over to Lily's house for a while. We have a lot to catch up on." Logan smiled at me, and his parents agreed.

I knew his parents thought Kai and Kane were at my apartment, but they weren't because they were at Grandma Liz's house. Logan got into the driver's seat of my car, and I walked around to the other side. He asked for the keys, and I gave them to him. I loved how it was like nothing had changed.

"Did you miss me?" I asked him, unexpectedly.

"Of course I missed you. Leaving my best friend for four years was not easy. And no, I'm not friend-zoning you. You're my best friend and my girlfriend," he smiled as he grabbed my hand and kept one hand on the wheel.

"I missed you loads. I don't know how I got through it. Plus, I'm sorry about all of those mean things I said when we had conversations over the phone. I wasn't actually mad at you most of the time," I admitted.

"Then why did you talk to me like you were? And why did you block me on all of the social media platforms?" He questioned, but I didn't want to give an answer.

"I don't know, to be honest. I guess I was worried that if I would talk to you or see you, it would make it worse for me. I know now that I was wrong. Four years is far too long to have only talked on the phone once every few months."

"Tell me about it," he rolled his eyes jokingly. "Who cares about what happened when I was gone? I'm home now, and I'll be around a lot more often."

"That's great," I grinned. I was secretly terrified. I didn't want to have to tell him about the twins until I was ready.

We soon arrived at my apartment, and we were the only ones there. Jaelyn had gone away with her parents and siblings to Perth to visit the rest of her family. I smiled at Logan as I sat down on the couch next to him, extremely close to him. He smirked at me and whispered to me, "It's been too long. Way too long..."

Soon I was straddling his legs with my lips attached to his. He broke the kiss for a second as he pulled something out of his pocket. I looked to see what it was. I thought about the last time we did this when we conceived the twins.

He held up a condom, "I came prepared this time."

I nearly died.

~~~

I hope you guys are liking this story! I love this chapter so much, btw, and I hope you guys do too:)

-Lizzie xx